ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport not returned after AR decision overturned

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

farazk86
Pakistan

Passport not returned after AR decision overturned

Post by farazk86 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:23 am

Hi,

So I applied for my wife's Tier 4 dependent visa in September, it was rejected on 19th September based on non subsisting relationship. We applied for AR on 3rd October and received the decision on 27th October where the original decision was overturned and we were asked to submit our passport. On the 30th of October we submitted the passport along with a copy of the AR decision email.

It has now been over 20 working days and we have not heard anything back. We are in the 5th week and nothing.

I contacted the international UKVI helpline 3 times and every time it was £9 down the drain and recently they said that since it's been 20 working days they will escalate the matter. And asked me to further wait.

This is very frustrating. Is there really no way to follow up on this?

Did anyone else go through such an experience - just wanted to vent here and maybe ask for help suggestions and guidance.

Thanks

rk89
India

Re: Passport not returned after AR decision overturned

Post by rk89 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:50 pm

Hi

My tier4 was overturned with a view to reconsider after AR and PAP. I resubmitted on 13th Nov and still havent heard back. I called and its waste of time and money. Customer care giving update about my initial submission.

Call them ask to escalate process. Thats all we can do I guess.

Kind regards