ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 Application - Step by step Process

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

muthuraja86
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

MN1 Application - Step by step Process

Post by muthuraja86 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:40 pm

Hello All,
Please can someone help and advice,

I am eligible for my ILR in 20/12-/2017 and want to apply MN1 for my daughter born in UK 8 months before.

I have read messages from the topic- MN1 (registration) application processing timelines (only) and got few query below?

Question -
1. By applying MN1 includes certificate + british passport for child?
I thought to obtain certificate first and apply for passport separate
2. The application form does not have payment options - how do i pay my fees - ?
3. if i use NCS option do i submit my full completed mn1 application and pay in center ?
4. I may request health visitor who attended my baby only twice? i am not sure if she accept to sign form or
Any suggestion for Referee 1 ? how to obtain?

Thank you
Muthu

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: MN1 Application - Step by step Process

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:21 pm

1. No. MN1 and passport are two separate appication forms. You can apply for both at the same time if you apply using NCS at the council.

2. Citizenship fee leaflet (click) and the passport fee leaflet is in the envelope with the form you get at the Post Office.

3. You only submit there. They don't take the payment, HO takes payment. NCS is a third party agent for citizenship applications.

4. Health visitor is fine. Midwife would be fine too. Referee 1 could be a friend if you have one that knows the baby. Impossible for us to suggest as we don't know your circurmstances. You could also ask an official religious leader for example.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

muthuraja86
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: MN1 Application - Step by step Process

Post by muthuraja86 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:08 pm

Hello CR001, I will apply through NCS.. Many Many thanks for your information and quick feedback. This will help.