ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HMPO didn’t receive confirmation from HO

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hasssssssan
Newly Registered

HMPO didn’t receive confirmation from HO

Post by hasssssssan » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:42 pm

Hi

My private citizenship ceremony done in 21/11/2017 and until now the HMPO didn’t receive confirmation from Home Office.

I called Leeds council yesterday and they said they sent a confirmation straight after the ceremony. And they sent it again after I called them. But HMPO still didn’t receive anything from HO.

What shall I do !!

rdee007
Newly Registered

Re: HMPO didn’t receive confirmation from HO

Post by rdee007 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:30 pm

hasssssssan wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:42 pm
Hi

My private citizenship ceremony done in 21/11/2017 and until now the HMPO didn’t receive confirmation from Home Office.

I called Leeds council yesterday and they said they sent a confirmation straight after the ceremony. And they sent it again after I called them. But HMPO still didn’t receive anything from HO.

What shall I do !!
I am in the same boat. My ceremony was on the 20th and HMPO hasn't yet heard from HO. I called the council yesterday and they checked with UKVI who said they didn't receive the original note from the council (which is rather strange), so they re-sent the message yesterday evening. I would now give it 2-3 days before contacting the HMPO as I imagine it would take time for the updates to flow through.

Quite frustrating indeed - have tickets booked for the 16th and now don't know whether I will have my passports in time.

rdee007
Newly Registered

Post by rdee007 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:57 pm

hasssssssan wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:42 pm
Hi

What shall I do !!
Hi - have you had any updates at all? Let me know if so. The status quo is still the same at my end. Thanks!

hasssssssan
Newly Registered

Post by hasssssssan » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:07 am

Hi

Yes I just recived it today after 25 days delays.

Basically after 21 day if HMPO didn’t receive confirmation from HO .. they will escalate the matter and they will call HO. And with two days they will sort it.

Just keep calling HMPO and push them to escalate your case.