ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Process Time?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aliraza_23

Appeal Process Time?

Post by aliraza_23 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:07 am

Appeal Process Time? FLR FP Refused with an appeal.

Hi, my application was refused for FLR FP 10 Years Route as I have a British wife and a British daughter. Home office accepted the relationship but refused on the basis of Toeic which I used in my application in 2012. They are saying we are refusing because I will be a burden on the state because of the Language barrier.

Can anyone tell me the timeline like, how long it will take and the whole procedure?

We got 14 days to appeal the decision which I have appealed already today and I wanna know the whole timeline and process. Thanks!

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Appeal Process Time?

Post by Casa » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:05 pm

aliraza_23 wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:07 am
Appeal Process Time? FLR FP Refused with an appeal.

Hi, my application was refused for FLR FP 10 Years Route as I have a British wife and a British daughter. Home office accepted the relationship but refused on the basis of Toeic which I used in my application in 2012. They are saying we are refusing because I will be a burden on the state because of the Language barrier.

Can anyone tell me the timeline like, how long it will take and the whole procedure?

We got 14 days to appeal the decision which I have appealed already today and I wanna know the whole timeline and process. Thanks!
No need to open a new topic on the same issue. Please continue you post in your original thread where you are already being given advice.
immigration-for-family-members/flr-fp-b ... 79-20.html
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.