ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa timelines question

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Janenguyenhoang
Newly Registered
Mood:
Vietnam

Spouse visa timelines question

Post by Janenguyenhoang » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:34 pm

Hi guys,
Im confused and I have questions : Why are some late applications ( non-priority) getting results sooner than early applications (non-priority)? Applications with late results are likely to receive rejected results? :?

Zaynab09
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Spouse visa timelines question

Post by Zaynab09 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:24 pm

I was also wondering the same thing.

I applied for my husbands visa non priority on the 24-10-2017 and have heard of people applying after receiving their visa.

I also know many people who have already recieved their rejections who applied on or about the same time.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Spouse visa timelines question

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:33 pm

Kindly post in the existing "still waiting" topic. We dont need another topic becoming a long running one.

immigration-for-family-members/still-wa ... -3180.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.