ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA application status - online

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

milarrocha
Newly Registered

Re: EEA application status - online

Post by milarrocha » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:20 pm

Hey - it's all good news.
I've received my RC and all docs back today. I'm over he moon!

@nikt88 This was my first application for RETAINED RIGHTS OF RESIDENCE based on divorce from EEA National.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

Meriemt
Newly Registered

Post by Meriemt » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:20 am

milarrocha wrote:Hey all - just to give an update to those waiting.

I've checked my application status today and for the first time my reference number worked (without the 0 - before only Royal Mail Tracking was working). It now says 'DECIDED. Application status updated on 03 July 2017. The decision has been posted to you. You should receive this within 10 working days. We cannot discuss this decision online or by phone.'

Royal Mail Tracking still hasn't updated - Awaiting a decision. Application status updated on 21 April 2017.

Hopefully it's all in order and good news are due!

Good luck to you all!
``

Hello Milarrocha,

Good news you got your Residence Card. I applied on January 10th 2017 and still waiting and when I check my application status , it says awaiting a decision :( , I'm starting to be worried.

sameer0901
Newly Registered

Post by sameer0901 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:26 am

milarrocha wrote:Hey - it's all good news.

@nikt88 This was my first application for RETAINED RIGHTS OF RESIDENCE based on divorce from EEA National.

Hi Milarrocha,
Congratulations for ROR.
I was granted EU fam RC as spouse as result of successful appeal. Would there be any adverse impact of this on ROR app. Now???
Could I also request you to help me with the paperwork which u sent out with your ror app. I'm also divorced from EEU national but confused what papers should I be sending to HO for ROR.
We were married for a period of 3.3 years. Both lived together and worked as employee.
I have following docs.
Tenancy agreement on both names for 2 years
Council tax on both names for 3 years.
Individual Bank statement 3 years for same address
Npower on my name and virgin broadband on her name for 2 years of same address.
Her p60 for 2 years
Of 3rd year I have copies of her payslip and she is still working with same employer till divorce, I have her last payslip.
I don't know for me now I need to have medical insurance cover for ROR app. ????
And what other documents do I need ???

Could you please help me, I will be really grateful.Thanks

MomG12
Newly Registered

Post by MomG12 » Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:52 am

sebblum wrote:Hi everyone,

Only since someone asked in the timelines thread, I wanted to share this link where you can check your EEA application status (EEA FM for us). I used our royal mail tracking number, Case ID reference didn't seem to work.

Some or maybe most of you may know this but just wanted to share anyway. Found it while digging through the UKVI website a month or so ago.

https://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ ... visastatus

Best
Sebastian

Doesn't seem to work with Royal Mail numbers any longer. In checking the list of numbers you can put in, RM no longer seems to be an option. Our forms were signed for in Durham July 4 and no payment has been taken yet, which worries me as it appears payment has been taken for most people within days....

Vinnicastar
Newly Registered

Post by Vinnicastar » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:12 pm

Taphiz wrote:I have only a Royal Mail tracking number to go with. I have just tried it on the status check page but it says 'reference number not recognized'. What should I do?

Payment has not been debited from our account since receipt of our application in April and this is worrying. I have sent an email but no response. I called the contact centre but they said to wait for the HO. Is anyone in this situation or know anyone else whose payment has not been taken so long after receipt?

Have same problem. Got my COA in April. Seems the application was accepted if I got COA, however payment wasn't taken and ID Case or Royal Mail doesn't work. I also didn't get any email. Applied in March first days. Feeling very frustrated :| :| :| :| :|

union
Newly Registered

Post by union » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:15 pm

I have been checking my own status, and for the first time my case ID worked. I never got the Open or awaiting decision status but DECIDED. Mine skipped all the other statuses and landed on DECIDED.
I applied on 14th of March and it was receieved on 15th of March for PR.
Fingeres crossed for me. I hope it ends in the happy way.

007RAHEEL
United Kingdom

Post by 007RAHEEL » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:59 pm

milarrocha wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:20 pm
Hey - it's all good news.

Hi
What documents you submit with your retain to right application.

union
Newly Registered

Post by union » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:20 pm

Yesterday I received a letter stating I have been granted permanent residence with my documents back and expecting Card anytime soon.
What form can I use to apply for dependant visa for my wife please?
I am over joyed and extremely happy.
Goodluck to anyone still expecting or yet to apply.

Shani7605
Newly Registered

Post by Shani7605 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:15 pm

@union Hi, did you apply for PR as a non-eea citizen or eea citizen? Thanks

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:25 pm

union wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:14 pm
I am a non-EEA citizen who has got PR under the EU route by marriage to an EEA citizen, after a period on RoR.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

union
Newly Registered

Post by union » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:29 pm

@Shani7605
Hi, I got my PR as a non-eea citizen. Thanks

Roxy211
Newly Registered
Romania

Post by Roxy211 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:49 am

Hi everyone! I applyed on july for replacement of BRP familly member for my husband ( he lost it but we found it later on when it was already reported as a "lost" ... So to late :cry: ). My status for this fresh application is awaiting a decision... Is gonna be 6 months on 4 july 2018. Anyone think they will answer before Christmas or will take longer than this, or they will refuse the application? Im really scared and worried if they will refuse the application as we have a 1y, 6 m old baby togheter.
Thanks and good luck to everyone!

solidobaba
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by solidobaba » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:19 am

milarrocha wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:23 pm
Hey all - just to give an update to those waiting.

I've checked my application status today and for the first time my reference number worked (without the 0 - before only Royal Mail Tracking was working). It now says 'DECIDED. Application status updated on 03 July 2017. The decision has been posted to you. You should receive this within 10 working days. We cannot discuss this decision online or by phone.'

Royal Mail Tracking still hasn't updated - Awaiting a decision. Application status updated on 21 April 2017.

Hopefully it's all in order and good news are due!

Good luck to you all!
Hi which link did you use to check your application status. can you guide me please. thanks

tina_tan
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by tina_tan » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:15 pm

Hello everyone!

I have applied for EEA last July 19 and they havr received it at 25th of July then 2 months after thr Sheffield had already returned our documents. Now I am waiting for the decision, I am worried coz I do not have any idea about my visa if it's granted or refused. It's been 5 months now and counting. I really miss my husband though.
Does anyone encounter like this?