ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Eligibility check

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahper591
Newly Registered
Pakistan

ILR Eligibility check

Post by shahper591 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:31 pm

Hi, I need your help for two matters regarding ILR long residence.
Firstly, I got my 1st Visa on 05/02/2008 and came in the UK on 26/03/2008, from which date I will count my 10 years time and when I am eligible to apply the premier service? Will the time start from the date of Visa issued or the date I came in UK?
Secondly, my entrepreneur visa application was refused in 2015 but refusal letter was delivered to a wrong address and I came to know about refusal 2 months after the application was refused. My solicitor then filed appeal asking for in time right of appeal from tribunal which was accepted for hearing and later decision came in my favor. Will those 2 moths be counted as over stay or will it effect my 10 years period?
Please advise.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR Eligibility check

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:04 am

Will the time start from the date of Visa issued or the date I came in UK?
Counted from the date you ENTERED the UK.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.