ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help with filling in Flr(fp) form

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Valryan
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

FLR/FP form or DRF/1 form? Please help.

Post by Valryan » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:25 am

I am a failed asylum seeker and have a 1 month old son. I want to sort out my status based on my son. An advisor said I could use the DRF/1 form which costs £65(which was music to my ears) because I am no longer in a relationship with the father who has leave to remain in the UK but read on here how someone received the card but was unable to work and a few other restrictions. Then there's the FLR/fp form which I can also use as a parent of a British citizen but costs a lot more.

Please help on which form to use that best suits my situation. I am Zimbabwean.

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR/FP form or DRF/1 form? Please help.

Post by CR001 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:33 am

What is the nationality of the child?

What 'leave to remain' exactly does the father have?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Valryan
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Post by Valryan » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:56 pm

I just got his birth certificate today and hoping the father will get him a British passport because I have no status. The father has an Indefinite Leave to remain.

Valryan
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Post by Valryan » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:24 am

CR001 wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:33 am
What is the nationality of the child?

What 'leave to remain' exactly does the father have?
I just got his birth certificate today and hoping the father will get him a British passport because I have no status. The father has an Indefinite Leave to remain.

Valryan
Newly Registered
Zimbabwe

Help with filling in Flr(fp) form

Post by Valryan » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:41 am

Hello,
Where can I get help with filling in the FlR(fp) parent route form? I can't afford solicitors and I've had a look at the form but some parts are a bit tricky. I'm based in Leicester, if there's anyone to help I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you , Val.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Help with filling in Flr(fp) form

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:32 am

Valryan wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:41 am
Hello,
Where can I get help with filling in the FlR(fp) parent route form? I can't afford solicitors and I've had a look at the form but some parts are a bit tricky. I'm based in Leicester, if there's anyone to help I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you , Val.
Posts your questions in this topic for help from forum members.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.