ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR income proof company director salary

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Vishal87
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR income proof company director salary

Post by Vishal87 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:39 am

Hi.

I’m currently living in the UK with my husband on a spouse visa. I will be completing 5 years on a spouse visa soon and therefore will be applying for ILR. My husband is British citizen.

ps: Our previous spouse visa applications have been accepted on the basis that we were both employed. However, now he’s the Director of a limited company (his own company) and I am not employed anymore.

In regards to the financial requirements - can someone please tell me if the below scenario will be ok?

My husband is a Director of a Limited Company. We are going to apply under Category F.
He set up his limited company as at the End October 2016. He took his first wage in the following month of setting up his company — that is in November.
He draws a monthly wage /salary of £2500.
We are going to apply in March 2018.

As proof of income we are going use income from the last full financial year - that’s is from OCTOBER 2016 to OCTOBER 2017 & payslips relating to the same period.

There is some form of confusion on the forums where people / applicants seem to think full financial year is April to April. Can you please clarify?

Can you please advise if this is the correct way of meeting financial requirment in our situation?

Thank you.

legalkhan
Pakistan

Re: ILR income proof company director salary

Post by legalkhan » Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:26 pm

That's fine you can show all the relevant docs from oct 16 to oct17, I have recently got Spouse visa for my wife using my payslips , p60s, p11, current appointment director certificate, business bank stat for the year and personal bank statment (All docs given in Cat F), I am also director of a company. Provide as much docs as u can.