ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (FP) BRITISH PREGNANT PARTNER

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aliraza_23

Re: FLR (FP) BRITISH PREGNANT PARTNER

Post by aliraza_23 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:17 am

Hi Good Morning,

I am blessed with a baby girl on 25th of June, I applied flr fp 8 months ago and this application is still under process, Decision has not come yet.

The child will be a British now so can anyone advise me what will be the chances and best possible approach?

aliraza_23

Post by aliraza_23 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:51 am

Can anyone reply me here?

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:04 am

aliraza_23 wrote:Hi Good Morning,

I am blessed with a baby girl on 25th of June, I applied flr fp 8 months ago and this application is still under process, Decision has not come yet.

The child will be a British now so can anyone advise me what will be the chances and best possible approach?
Congratulation.

But point is how come HO know about this that u have a british child now.? If let say u send them a copy of her British passport still chances r not good as child was not included in the application when it was submitted. U should had applied after the baby is born.
2nd thing is u r trying to override £18600 spouse visa route. Your best bit was to go back home and get married there and than apply for spouse visa. But u try to frustrated the immigration rule.

I hope u get the positive result but chances r very slim.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:14 pm

You will need to update your existing Human Right claim, by notifying them properly of the change of circumstances. You applied as a partner without a child, you are likely to fail on that basis.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

aliraza_23

Post by aliraza_23 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:07 am

Thank you for your responses, I have informed Home office and also I have sent the discharge summary of hospital soon after name registration, I will be sending them a birth certificate as well. Can you please let me know if it is ok?

aliraza_23

Post by aliraza_23 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:25 am

Anyone ?

aliraza_23

Post by aliraza_23 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:15 am

Obie wrote:
Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:14 pm
You will need to update your existing Human Right claim, by notifying them properly of the change of circumstances. You applied as a partner without a child, you are likely to fail on that basis.
Hi,

Thank you for your response I have sent Birth Certificate and all the documents showing that my baby is born here in uk. My lawyer has sent all the information including the NHS letter which confirmed the home address for all 3 of us I, my partner and my daughter.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:29 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

aliraza_23

Re: FLR (FP) 10 years route

Post by aliraza_23 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:14 am

Casa wrote:
Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:38 pm
I understand the significance of the Sunni and Shi'ite schools of jurisprudence, particularly in Pakistan, but the HO are likely to consider the fact that you have both put aside your religious differences by deciding to marry. They may also take the view that you could live anywhere in Pakistan, not necessarily with your family.
Apart from which the deception case about Toeic English test won't help your cause.
They refused my application on the basis of Toeic and have given me the appeal rights 14 days.

aliraza_23

Post by aliraza_23 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:44 am

Hi, my application was refused for FLR FP 10 Years Route as I have a British wife and a British daughter. Home office accepted the relationship but refused on the basis of Toeic which I used in my application in 2012. They are saying we are refusing because I will be a burden on the state because of the Language barrier.

Can anyone tell me the timeline like, how long it will take and the whole procedure?

We got 14 days to appeal the decision which I have appealed already today and I wanna know the whole timeline and process. Thanks!

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:47 am

That is a bit harsh, you should challenge it.

The rules exempt a person who has a genuine and subsisting relationship with a child who is British, from the financial requirement.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

aliraza_23

Post by aliraza_23 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 7:24 am

Obie wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:47 am
That is a bit harsh, you should challenge it.

The rules exempt a person who has a genuine and subsisting relationship with a child who is British, from the financial requirement.
Thank you @obie I am challenging in court but still more money waste court fees solicitor fees and then Barrister fees. Everyone is playing with the situation and this is unbelievable.

Is there any way that we can ask all money which I am going to spend for lawyer and barrister after winning this case?