ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

after biometrics given and appointment attended

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shaf786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

after biometrics given and appointment attended

Post by shaf786 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:06 am

hi wondering if you could help !!!!

my wife has been for her biometrics at mirpur , they took the application and all the details . but on completion they didn't give her anything back . i im the uk sponsor and i will be sending all the documents from here to sheffield .

but im missing the online application form with the gwf barcode main application page that was online , it wasn't returned to her . i guess i need it to send with the appendix 2 and the rest etc ?? or does the application centre just send that direct ?

i have the appendix 2
and all the rest of required documents , apart from completed signed online application form !

plzzzzz help

thanks for reading

pixel5980
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: after biometrics given and appointment attended

Post by pixel5980 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:19 am

Applicant needs to send you the online form as it needs to be signed by applicant before sending to sheffield with the rest of the documents.

shaf786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by shaf786 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:00 am

i have a pdf copy of it with her pic and the gwf barcode .. is this sufficient ????. i appreciate your quick reply before . thank you very much pixel

shaf786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by shaf786 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:06 am

do you have a email address maybe i could email it to you , would you have a look to see it would be okay before i send it , it would be much appreciated

shaf786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by shaf786 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:07 am

forgot to mention i am the uk sponsor and will be sending all info direct to sheffield myself