ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Translated documents for FLM

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pwalden
Newly Registered
Thailand

Translated documents for FLM

Post by pwalden » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:38 pm

Hi,

My husband and I got married in Thailand hence our marriage documents are all in Thai. Before I came here 2.8 years ago I had it translated by the translation agent. They have translated, certified correct translation and signed their name with date and address on. In this case can I still use this translation even though it was from 2.8 years ago?

None of the info on that document has been changed since.

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Translated documents for FLM

Post by Casa » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:47 pm

pwalden wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:38 pm
Hi,

My husband and I got married in Thailand hence our marriage documents are all in Thai. Before I came here 2.8 years ago I had it translated by the translation agent. They have translated, certified correct translation and signed their name with date and address on. In this case can I still use this translation even though it was from 2.8 years ago?

None of the info on that document has been changed since.
The existing translation will be fine.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Translated documents for FLM

Post by CR001 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:53 pm

Please continue in your existing topic that you have where you have also posted the exact same question.

immigration-for-family-members/premium- ... l#p1574859

See also Multiple Topics/Posts (click)
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.