ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Paternity

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Marunya
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Paternity

Post by Marunya » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:22 am

Hi there,
I need your help I had relationship with my partner about 2,5 years, but I got pregnant from him my decision was to keep child but he didn't want even initially we didn't plan to have a baby. And he disappeared when I was about 4 months my pregnancy with any help. Now child is born she is 5 month now I tried to contact him, but he is ignoring me. He doesn't want recognise his child He is a Dutch working in London about 7-8 years maybe more. I'm very stress as I don't have here anyone to help I'm trying to alive .with my child.
I came to London in 2010 as a student 3 years I was studying and then refused visa .......
Now I'm overstay since 2013 I don't know how to resolve this problem
Olease could give an advice what I can do in this case
Thank you

Marunya
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Paternity

Post by Marunya » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:55 am

Marunya wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:22 am
Hi there,
I need your help I had relationship with my partner about 2,5 years, but I got pregnant from him my decision was to keep child but he didn't want even initially we didn't plan to have a baby. And he disappeared when I was about 4 months my pregnancy with any help. Now child is born she is 5 month now I tried to contact him, but he is ignoring me. He doesn't want recognise his child He is a Dutch working in London about 7-8 years maybe more. I'm very stress as I don't have here anyone to help I'm trying to alive .with my child.
I came to London in 2010 as a student 3 years I was studying and then refused visa .......
Now I'm overstay since 2013 I don't know how to resolve this problem
Olease could give an advice what I can do in this case
Thank you

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:01 pm

Any reason you can't return to your home country?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Marunya
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Marunya » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:03 pm

There is many reason no life for her, im scared my father to tell him that I have child, and they don't recognize unmarried women has a child,.....
And I thing my daughters father has to be responsible as well I was in stress and depressed 9 month I don't want leave him like that .
Do you think could I do DNA or what do I need to do to put his name on her birth sertificat?
Thank you
And also how can I apply or to proof paternity if I return back home ?
And I don't wanna life for my daughter that I had in my country
I was raped by two police and my younger brother inhis 23 years old he took off his life....

Marunya
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Marunya » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:54 pm

I There is many reason no life for her, im scared my father to tell him that I have child, and they don't recognize unmarried women has a child,.....
And I thing my daughters father has to be responsible as well I was in stress and depressed 9 month I don't want leave him like that .
Do you think could I do DNA or what do I need to do to put his name on her birth sertificat?
Thank you
And also how can I apply or to proof paternity if I return back home ?
And I don't wanna life for my daughter that I had in my country
I was raped by two police and my younger brother inhis 23 years old he took off his life....

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:14 pm

Take him to the child maintenance service. Then get a court order for him to do a DNA. If he is the father, the child may a British if he had been working for 5 years before the birth of the child.
https://www.gov.uk/child-maintenance/di ... -parentage
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors