ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(LR) Application Form Questions

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

FOCUS

SET(LR) Application Form Questions

Post by FOCUS » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:08 am

Hi All,

Gone through the application n got few doubts , pls help me with them .

If the baby doenst hv any nationality yet, plan to register as British Citizen ,So for the following Question D18 , Regarding the Nationality what can I fill ?

D18. Please provide the name, nationality and date of birth of any children who reside with
you in the UK. Please provide evidence of their residence with you.

And
I couldnt understand what this means (welfare or best interests of any child) in the following ques D19,
" If have any other information you wish to be considered about the welfare or best interests of any child in the UK " ,
Can you elobrate on this please

D19. If have any other information you wish to be considered about the welfare or best
interests of any child in the UK, please provide details here. To suppport this, you should
provide evidence of parental responsibility, current care provision and education provision
confirmed by a third party (school, nursery, Doctors, local authority health visitor).

Please reply me to the above Ques

Thank you

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: SET(LR) Application Form Questions

Post by bruteforce » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:19 am

D18. Your child has a same nationality as your's.

D19. You can either ignore this question or if you have anything to write then do so. In my opinion, it wouldn't matter matter much if you do not answer this question.

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:40 am

Thank you very much bruteforce, so I can fill my nationality even though I hvnt registered my baby as any country's citizen ?
Also Any one who has been in same situation please comment on this

Thank you

amnaali03

Post by amnaali03 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:15 am

Hi Focus, have you booked appointment?

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:37 pm

@ Amnaali - not yet

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:36 am

Hi Every one,

In the application Page 14, there is this following paragraph

" If your 10 years continuous lawful residence includes a period of time spent in the UK as an
EEA national exercising treaty rights, or as a family member of an EEA national exercising
treaty rights you must complete the following. If you are not relying on a period spent in the
UK as an EEA national exercising treaty rights or as a family member of an EEA national
exercising treaty rights please go to section E. "

Iam Not relying on a period spent in the UK as an EEA national exercising treaty rights or as a family member of an EEA national exercising treaty rights

So my doubt here is, I do not need to fill Questions D14-D20 and directly go to section E, Right ?

As I have my baby born in UK and Iam confused whether I need to answer question's(D17, D18) or not

Please correct me if Iam wrong

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:26 pm

Hi Every one

Any moderators, gurus and Set(LR) applicants pls hv a look into my Qes and reply me

Thank you

FOCUS

Post by FOCUS » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:27 am

Hi Just want to update answer to my qestion which mught help others, u no need to fill D14-D20, if u r Not relying on a period spent in the UK as an EEA national exercising treaty rights or as a family member of an EEA national exercising treaty rights
And also I got ILR approval and my experience is as follows

- Tier1 Enterepreneur Extension Obtained in 2017
SET(LR) on 06/01/2018 - 8am
PSC : Liverpool
NO Solicitor

After 40 mins CW asked do u hv current docs of ur tier 1 entrepreneur ,then
I hv submitted
FPS,pay slips (last 12 months), current appointment report, present contracts, 3 months bank statments, business insurance
NO further questions
By 10am got approval letter :D

All the best to every one n wish all good happens to every one