ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

forgot to submit some documents

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

meekayus
Newly Registered
Nigeria

forgot to submit some documents

Post by meekayus » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:36 pm

I applied for a tier 4 visa and had my interview last week - precisely on the 15th. Unfortunately, i did not submit copies of my printed and signed application form and also copy of my expired passport. I am worried this will affect my chances of being issued a visa. Is there any option for me to submit these before a decision is made?

hasanmahboobqureshi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: forgot to submit some documents

Post by hasanmahboobqureshi » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:09 pm

Which center ? Please clear the situation.. did you forget to place these in the documents which were scanned at VAC ? Because tier 4 visa applications and documents each and everything is returned after scanning weather its orignal or photocopies. If you have any immigration or traveling history then it is recommended that you must scan all your traveling documents, as far as signed application is concerned how you can forget that even the desk officer should have asked you for your signed application form ?

meekayus
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by meekayus » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:09 pm

The center was Abuja, Nigeria. Unfortunately, the officer did not. Yes, the docs were scanned but not returned. They were placed in an envelope. It was my first time and i wasnt really clear on the docs to submit and those to leave out. I only submitted
Regarding the expired passport, i have no travel history as it expired without my making use of it.

hasanmahboobqureshi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by hasanmahboobqureshi » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:36 pm

If there is no immigration history then its ok but i an very much confused my desk officers asked me to give photocopies and adter scaning she returned them .. i am from pakistan