ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR-M Premium Appointment Success

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

debrancherenzym
United Kingdom

FLR-M Premium Appointment Success

Post by debrancherenzym » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:51 pm

I got my FLR-M extension today applying through the premium service at Croydon. The summary of my experience with tips is as follows:

Appointment time was 11:10. Myself and my wife got there at 930. You have 2 options to park in front of Lunar house, an NCP car park and the Whitgift Shopping centre car park that is cheaper than NCP for a full day car park. I would recommend any tbh, based on how much you wanna spend.

We entered Lunar House at 10:00 and were greeted by banterific security guards. The premium appt center is on the 3rd floor. Upon arrival the lady at reception told us we are waaaay early and should come back to reception 10 mins before our appointment. We then proceeded to the cafeteria which is an okay place for hanging out but today wasn’t overly crowded (still was busy though). There is a photo booth as well and big screen teles that display information on ticket numbers as follows:

Under consideration
Aaiting consideration
Awaiting biometrics verification
Arrival (something)
Ready for collection

It then has columns where you can track your number’s progress.

Next we went to the reception desk at 10:55 and was given a ticket number after the lady asked for appt booking and confirmation. Within 5 mins of this, our number was called and documents were submitted to one of the officers who then put everything in a giant sleeve and asked to wait for biometrics call. As soon as I sat down on the waiting bench it was my turn for biometrics. Lady there took all finger prints and a photo, said happy new year and enjoy xmas. (Nice touch).

After that was the wait and I must admit our number stayed under”awaiting consideration” till 13:25 and suddenly went into “under consideration” at 13:30 and at 14:00 our number was called and we got a gentleman telling us congratulations and a happy new year. Plus telling us BRP will be sent to tour address in 7-10 days.

Now it could be that we had a straight forward case, but this is great service in great time. Would recommend people to go for it, if they can, as it saves a lot of hassle and time plus you get the decision on the day(if the case is simple). Goodluck to everyone applying for FLR-M and hope it all goes well for you guys. Documents used as follows:

- Application form
- Passports
- My daughter’s Birth certificate
- 6 months bank statements (joint) (stamped by bank)
- My 6 month payslips and letter from HR
- My wife’s 6 month payslips and contract
- IELTS A2 certificate
- 12 letter addressed to my name
- 12 letters addressed to my wife’s name
- 2 letters named as Mr and Mrs
- Tenancy agreement
- Letter from housing officer confirming I live at the address mentioned in application
- Letters named to my daughter(bank letter and NHS appointment letters)
- Marriage certificate
- 10 photos of our time together in the past 2.5yrs
- Driving licenses of both myself and wife(good confirmation for address if required)
- Old BRP

Cheerios, merry xmas and a happy new year

2017Freedom

Re: FLR-M Premium Appointment Success

Post by 2017Freedom » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:11 pm

Congratulations!
Were you asked about birth certificates for you and your wife ? Did you submit the online or paper form ?

Many thanks

debrancherenzym
United Kingdom

Post by debrancherenzym » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:28 am

2017Freedom wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:11 pm
Congratulations!
Were you asked about birth certificates for you and your wife ? Did you submit the online or paper form ?

Many thanks
Nope, I submitted paper form. Didn’t ask for birth certificates of applicant and sponsor.

2017Freedom

Post by 2017Freedom » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:41 pm

Sorry - One last question ? How do I do the Paper option now that I have already completed the online one as I couldn't see paper option anywhere when I completed the form - Many Thanks

debrancherenzym
United Kingdom

Post by debrancherenzym » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:17 pm

2017Freedom wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:41 pm
Sorry - One last question ? How do I do the Paper option now that I have already completed the online one as I couldn't see paper option anywhere when I completed the form - Many Thanks
I selected “in person” i think and paid for it that way, so just printed the form and filled it. Didn’t go for an online so apologies, can’t help you with that one.

2017Freedom

Post by 2017Freedom » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:24 pm

Many thanks - That does make sense - What I'm confused is that it still asks to complete some questions online doesn't it ? (about 21 pages) otherwise it wouldn't let me pay for the premium ..once I completed them it gave me a list of all the documents that I need to take with me ...Do you think I should print the paper form and complete it as well since on the online form I think I might have done couple of mistakes on dates or shall I write a cover letter and explain ..I'm sorry to keep asking you but you have been really helpful and I'm grateful for sharing your experience ..many thanks Indeed

debrancherenzym
United Kingdom

Post by debrancherenzym » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:33 pm

2017Freedom wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:24 pm
Many thanks - That does make sense - What I'm confused is that it still asks to complete some questions online doesn't it ? (about 21 pages) otherwise it wouldn't let me pay for the premium ..once I completed them it gave me a list of all the documents that I need to take with me ...Do you think I should print the paper form and complete it as well since on the online form I think I might have done couple of mistakes on dates or shall I write a cover letter and explain ..I'm sorry to keep asking you but you have been really helpful and I'm grateful for sharing your experience ..many thanks Indeed
I would recommend printing and filling the form by hand as it gives you an option to write extra, if you know what I mean. There were a lot of times whilst filling the form where I felt the questions were somewhat vague, so I added stuff I thought would make sense to the case officer.

2017Freedom

Post by 2017Freedom » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:07 pm

It makes sense - hope it's not too late for whatever I put on the online one - many thanks