ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Frontier house, Folkeston Eu marriage Interview

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rizwan00750
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Application fee not withdraw from account

Post by Rizwan00750 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:44 pm

Hi,
I have a question if anyone help me i will me very thankful
I made my eea fm application on 1st of December 2017 homeoffice received 4th of December and try to get pay ment on 6th of December unfortunately my wife bank card get block and homeoffice couldnot get payment..still didn't receive anything from homeoffice.
And 15th of December i went for reporting and they gave me removal direction 5th of Jan 2018 and say come for reporting on 5th of jan 2018
Anybody know what should i do
Many thanks

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Re: Application fee not withdraw from account

Post by jay.ho » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:01 pm

I send my application on 2 Dec and same issue but after 2 week I got all my doc bank with a letter or rejected letter because of payment .

Rizwan00750
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Rizwan00750 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 7:47 pm

Thanks for reply
After rejection are you allowed to submit another application.. if yes then how many days do you have for another application

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:00 pm

To Rizwan00750, is your marriage recognised in the UK? Are you married to a non-UK EEA citizen?

If your marriage is recognised in the UK, you have an automatic legal right to reside in the UK and your application cannot be refused. Your right to reside in the UK flows from the marriage and you do not need the Residence Card to reside in the UK.

On the other hand, if your marriage is not recognised (such as an Islamic marriage in the UK without an accompanying civil marriage), you have no right to reside in the UK unless you have been issued with an EFM Residence Card. If you do not have any other right or leave to reside in the UK, you can be removed from the UK, even if another application has been made, as you have no status in the UK until you have been issued with an EFM Residence Card.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:32 pm

You can made a new application on the Same day . There are no restrictions on the time .

Regards jay

Rizwan00750
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Rizwan00750 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:10 pm

My application get rejected dated 20/12/2017 and received rejection letter on 27/12/2017 due payment failure but homeoffice deduct fee on 28/12/2017 i don't know what's going on.
I will send them back new application on 3rd Jan 2018.
I have reporting on 5th jan 2018, is there any chance they can detain me.. very confused, have anyone got any idea what's going on
Best regards,
Rizwan

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:15 pm

When you send your application ok 3rd make sure you keep the receipt save and when you going for reporting show them the Royal Mail receipt that you already made the application that's my advice
Please wait for the other might be someone will give you his opinion as well ...

Regards

Jay

Rizwan00750
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Rizwan00750 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:40 pm

Thanks jay
I will take copy of application with royal mail tracking number

jay.ho
Member of Standing

Post by jay.ho » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:45 pm

Rizwan

Also I know someone on board who also going for reporting and he was sick and he send a doc letter tuat he can not come for reporting .

And they accept his doctor letter . . . .

Let's wait for other members reply who can give you good advice

Rizwan00750
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Frontier house, Folkeston Eu marriage Interview

Post by Rizwan00750 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:40 pm

Hi
I have interview on this month regarding my marriage appointment. My partner is polish national. And my eea fm application is pending aswell..
Have anyone experience marriage interview
Regards
Riz

A2ROR
Bulgaria

Re: Frontier house, Folkeston Eu marriage Interview

Post by A2ROR » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:00 pm

Rizwan00750 wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:40 pm
Hi
I have interview on this month regarding my marriage appointment. My partner is polish national. And my eea fm application is pending aswell..
Regards
Riz
Hi yes these questions they ask normally:
1. How, When, where you both met ?
2. How, when, where you lived together?
3. How many family members you both have and do you both know names of your family members ( Mom, Dad, siblings) ?
4. How you both communicate if both have different languages?
5. What both do for living ( Job) ?
6. If living long time together they will ask you ( which company mobile, laptop you both use?
which company tv you have ?
Which colour carpet, curtains and bla bla :p )

This all they asked me and one of my cousin when we been to interview for marriage.

Best wishes and good luck :))

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:34 pm

A2ROR wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:00 pm
Rizwan00750 wrote:
Hi
Regards
Riz
3. How many family members you both have and do you both know names of your family members ( Mom, Dad, siblings) ?
6. If living long time together they will ask you ( which company mobile, laptop you both use?

This all they asked me and one of my cousin when we been to interview for marriage.

Please desist from doing this. This forum cannot be a platform for seeking interview questions, as it will risk bringing the forum into disrepute, in any event from experience dealing with many marriage of convenience cases, the question do not always follow that format or pattern anyway .

There may be features of OP's case, which may well have triggered the interview, and the questions that will be asked will be centered around those particular features of his and his EEA partner's case.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

A2ROR
Bulgaria

Post by A2ROR » Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:52 pm

Obie wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:34 pm
A2ROR wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:00 pm
Rizwan00750 wrote:
Hi
Regards
Riz

Please desist from doing this. This forum cannot be a platform for seeking interview questions, as it will risk bringing the forum into disrepute, in any event from experience dealing with many marriage of convenience cases, the question do not always follow that format or pattern anyway .

There may be features of OP's case, which may well have triggered the interview, and the questions that will be asked will be centered around those particular features of his and his EEA partner's case.
Hi Obie,

Yes I understand what you mean. I just wanted to help someone now I request admin to remove this post plz .