ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET(LR) - Employment Letter

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nauman.rana

SET(LR) - Employment Letter

Post by nauman.rana » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:58 am

Hi All,

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the holiday season. I hope the experienced members and Guurus can address my below queries regarding my SET(LR) application.

1. I have booked the Premimum service appointment for end January, but i want to apply before, anyone knows when did the UK Visa Immigaration release there new appointments and also the cancelled appointments which are now available.

2. Do i have to provide my current employment letter along with my application, becuase when i am reading the guidence notes and application form, the only documents i need is my previous passports, BRP, Life in the UK test, my Degree to as a English language proof.

3. If i have to provide my employment letter, do i have to provide my Pay slips along with Bank statements, do i have to provide last 3 or 6 months payslips and bank statements.

I hope you can answer my above queries.

Thanks
Kind Regards

nauman.rana

Re: SET(LR) - Employment Letter

Post by nauman.rana » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:14 pm

Hi All,

Please advise.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:23 pm

You do not need employment letter. Submit 3 months payslip just as a proof that you can maintain yourself in the UK
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

nauman.rana

Post by nauman.rana » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:26 pm

Thanks Zimba, i will include my last 3 months Pay Slips along with the Bank statements.

Please advise from your experience about Premimum Service appointments, whats the best time to check.

Thanks in advance

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:39 pm

You can book 42 days in advance only
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

marksteve2019
BANNED
India

Post by marksteve2019 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:42 pm

Do i have to provide my current employment letter and pay slips along with my application

iam not working since 1 yr

marksteve2019
BANNED
India

Post by marksteve2019 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:44 pm

nauman.rana wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:26 pm
Thanks Zimba, i will include my last 3 months Pay Slips along with the Bank statements.

Please advise from your experience about Premimum Service appointments, whats the best time to check.

Thanks in advance

Do i have to provide my current employment letter and pay slips along with my application

could you name list of documents your including along with application

premium or postal service
iam going to apply 15th jan 18

nauman.rana

Post by nauman.rana » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:27 pm

Thanks
zimba88 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:39 pm
Thanks Zimba. Actually my question is i got an appointment for 30th of January, but i want an earlier one. Whats the best possible time to get the release/cancelled appointments. I hope it is clear now.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:10 pm

marksteve2019 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:42 pm

This is NOT your post. Stick to your OWN post :!: :!: :!:

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:11 pm

nauman.rana wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:27 pm
Thanks
zimba88 wrote:
Thanks Zimba. Actually my question is i got an appointment for 30th of January, but i want an earlier one. Whats the best possible time to get the release/cancelled appointments. I hope it is clear now.

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ppointment

nauman.rana

Post by nauman.rana » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:50 am

zimba88 wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:11 pm
nauman.rana wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:27 pm
Thanks
zimba88 wrote:

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... ppointment
Thanks Zimba.

One more question, is it just Okay to provide my all previous passports for a proof that i wasnt out of the UK for more than the specific period or do i have to provide like borading passes , airline ticket copies, as i was reading the forum and ppl have provided all sort of stuff.

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by makky86 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:54 am

One more question, is it just Okay to provide my all previous passports for a proof that i wasnt out of the UK for more than the specific period or do i have to provide like borading passes , airline ticket copies, as i was reading the forum and ppl have provided all sort of stuff.
You are supposed to provide all the passports covering last 10 years anyways. Airline tifkets are required if you don't have passports

for SET (LR) You need few docs (Assuming you have not spent anytime in the UK as spouse of EU )
  • passports covering last 10 years
  • Life in uk test
  • english test
  • bank statemeents for last 6 months for maintenance(not mandatory but good to provide)
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

nauman.rana

Post by nauman.rana » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:25 am

makky86 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:54 am
You are supposed to provide all the passports covering last 10 years anyways. Airline tifkets are required if you don't have passports

for SET (LR) You need few docs (Assuming you have not spent anytime in the UK as spouse of EU )
  • Life in uk test
  • english test
  • bank statemeents for last 6 months for maintenance(not mandatory but good to provide)
Thanks Makky for your reply. I am spouse of a British national, so i suppose it is okay to just provide the documents you mentioned or do i have to provide my wife passport, bank statements, payslips as well as employment letter.

Thanks

makky86
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by makky86 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:30 am

nauman.rana wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:25 am
makky86 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:54 am

• Life in uk test
  • english test
Thanks Makky for your reply. I am spouse of a British national, so i suppose it is okay to just provide the documents you mentioned or do i have to provide my wife passport, bank statements, payslips as well as employment letter.

Thanks
Just provide your wife passport copy
II Youths a stuff neve endures II

nauman.rana

Post by nauman.rana » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:09 pm

Thanks everyone. My ILR has been approved and i have received my BRP as well.

Thanks a lot