ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form An submitted - missed adding one detail on employment

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RScorpio

Form An submitted - missed adding one detail on employment

Post by RScorpio » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:05 am

Hi, can someone please advice? My spouse and I have recently applied for citizenship through NCS.

My spouse who is self employed has just realised that one detail regarding an employment (temporary contract) work which ended up being very short and had only lasted for one week was inadvertently missed out mentioning in the form - this was going six years back. The section on the 10 year employment history is blank as there was no other employment since then.

All required details or documents for self employment have been given and the tax affairs are all up to date with nothing outstanding.

Any advice - should we now write to HO and mention this? Our fees have not been deducted so far as we had just applied a couple of days back.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Form An submitted - missed adding one detail on employment

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:23 am

I doubt whether this will have any bearing on your application. Presumably the self-employment since then has been documented. If there is a query UKVI will contact you.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

RScorpio

Re: Form An submitted - missed adding one detail on employment

Post by RScorpio » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:56 pm

Thanks, I do hope they send a query as well if they have one as it will straight forward to explain that this was inadvertently missed mentioning as it was so short term. What worries me slightly is if they reject the application on the basis of being incomplete - I do hope that this will not be the case and unlikely to happen.