ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Invalid flr fp application HELP!!!!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Matee2
Newly Registered

Unpaid IHS Sub charge fee/valid application

Post by Matee2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:43 pm

My family of 4 made an flrfp (7yr rule)application in May 2017 but did not pay the Sub charge fee for our kids.
We were sent a letter dated the 19th of November 2017 asking us to make the payment within 10 days but we have only just seen the letter bcos due to issues with accommodation, we were not getting our mails directly ,we are putting the money together to pay tommorrow ,but would like to know if anyone has had this issue and how we can still have a valid application since the 10 days have elapsed thanks for your help

Obie
Ireland

Re: Unpaid IHS Sub charge fee/valid application

Post by Obie » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:52 pm

If you cannot raise the fee, put an application for fee remission.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Matee2
Newly Registered

Re: Unpaid IHS Sub charge fee/valid application

Post by Matee2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:38 pm

Thankx
Obie wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:52 pm
If you cannot raise the fee, put an application for fee remission.
Thanks for your response

Matee2
Newly Registered

Invalid flr fp application HELP!!!!!!

Post by Matee2 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:30 pm

Hello we recieved our application made in (may 2017),back as invalid bcos of unpaid nhs charge for 2 dependants.

We were given a 10day deadline to make payment but we missed it and paid it afterwards , we have been asked to reapply within 28days.

We would like to know if anyone has had this issue and if applying through the premium service centre is a wise decision becuase we cannot wait for another 9months plus.

Thanks for your help!!!

Matee2
Newly Registered

Re: Invalid flr fp application HELP!!!!!!

Post by Matee2 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:05 pm

Hello hope this helps someone in the future

As I had stated previously I got my application documents back as invalid bcos of the IHS Subcharge fee .
I was given 10 days to pay but it elapsed and I paid a month after.

However I was,advised to write to the homeoffice and ask for a reconsideration of my case.
I sent a letter requesting that they respond within 5days in writing, if my reconsideration would be granted

The homeoffice has since asked me to send back all,my supporting documents and application form for reconsideration .

All smiles :D :D :D

armranazi
Newly Registered

Re: Invalid flr fp application HELP!!!!!!

Post by armranazi » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:52 pm

Hi, I'm not sure if you still read this. I am in the same situation you described above and my application has been rejected as invalid. How long did it take the home office to respond to your reconsideration letter?