ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship Response

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Visique
Newly Registered
India

Citizenship Response

Post by Visique » Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:17 am

Hi Everyone

I received an response by naturalisation office that , as you do not meet the residency requirement your application is being processed on your irish association with a view to submitting your application to minister for decision .
Applied in jan 2016
Never got an second letter.
Any idea what this letter means.
Help would be appreciated

Kind regards

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Re: Citizenship Response

Post by Alixlboy » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:33 pm

What does the 2nd letter state?

Visique
Newly Registered
India

Post by Visique » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:45 pm

Dear alixboy

Never got a second letter. I tried to tell / update them i have completed my five years here and they responded saying as you do not meet the residency requirement your application is being processed on your irish association with a view to submitting your application to minister for decision .

I dont know what it means.

thanks for the response .

Alixlboy
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by Alixlboy » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:42 pm

That means one of your parents or forefathers has had the Irish nationality, if I am not wrong and you do qualify for the Irish nationality based on that association. So you might get the Irish nationality on that basis. That's what it mean. I'm only guessing though.

Cz2015
Ireland

Post by Cz2015 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:47 pm

Visique wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:17 am
Hi Everyone

I received an response by naturalisation office that , as you do not meet the residency requirement your application is being processed on your irish association with a view to submitting your application to minister for decision .
Applied in jan 2016

Kind regards
Exact same thing happened to me I applied in 2015 my application was changed to association as I have Irish born children and wife is Irish.
Got a decision in may 2017and had to reapply and now still waiting. We had signed the form a week before we applied so those few days were concidered as before we had met the residence requirements

Visique
Newly Registered
India

Post by Visique » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:45 am

I applied on the basis of my son. who is an irish national - was born here after i was in the state for more than three yrs as a full time employee.
I have completed my 5 yrs here now . I don't know if that would help my application.

Visique
Newly Registered
India

Post by Visique » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:49 am

Cz2015 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:47 pm
Visique wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:17 am
Hi Everyone

Applied in jan 2016

Kind regards
Exact same thing happened to me I applied in 2015 my application was changed to association as I have Irish born children and wife is Irish.
Got a decision in may 2017and had to reapply and now still waiting. We had signed the form a week before we applied so those few days were concidered as before we had met the residence requirements
What do you mean by re-apply - did u got the same reply as mine that it would process on your irish association with a view to submitting your application to minister for decision .
I didnt apply on the basis 5 yean rather irish association.

Cz2015
Ireland

Post by Cz2015 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:18 am

What do you mean by re-apply - did u got the same reply as mine that it would process on your irish association with a view to submitting your application to minister for decision .
[/quote]

I originally applied on the bases of married thn I got tht letter that I didn’t meet the residence requirements therefore my application is going to processed on the bases of association, I received tht letter 3 months after I had applied back in 2015
Than in April 2017 got a decision basics saying I ddnt meet the residency requirements and my application based on association was refused.

Visique
Newly Registered
India

Post by Visique » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:00 pm

Cz2015 wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:18 am

I originally applied on the bases of married thn I got tht letter that I didn’t meet the residence requirements therefore my application is going to processed on the bases of association, I received tht letter 3 months after I had applied back in 2015
Than in April 2017 got a decision basics saying I ddnt meet the residency requirements and my application based on association was refused.
[/quote]

Thanks brother..