ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uk spouse vusa from.pak

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Billa51
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Uk spouse vusa from.pak

Post by Billa51 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:00 pm

Hi
As my eife has applied for uk spouse visa from Pakistan and after 3 months she get message on 29th dec 2017 that the " processed application has been recieved ref number on 29th dec 2017 "
My question is that do she need to wait to get contacted by visa office for collection or she can go straightforward to the visa office to collect her passport..and one last thing if she get approved visa . I hope so .. within how long period she must have come to uk .. please any information. I am so worried .. thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Uk spouse vusa from.pak

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:05 pm

within how long period she must have come to uk
She will get a visa valid for 30 days and must enter the UK within that time and collect her BRP card at your nominated Post Office within 10 days of arriving in the UK.

Many members have gone to collect their passports after receiving a message like you did.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Zaynab09
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Uk spouse vusa from.pak

Post by Zaynab09 » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:05 pm

Hi,

I hope you don’t mind me asking but when did you apply and from which office?

Also will you please keep us informed of the descion!

Praying it is good news for you!