ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

The correct Entry Clearance form

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jakey1974
Newly Registered

The correct Entry Clearance form

Post by jakey1974 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:29 am

Hi,

I am unsure of the correct EC form to use. I have an HSMP approval letter under the old scheme which is still valid (27 Nov 2007). I have to return to NZ to apply for EC but I do not know whether to use the old FLR (HSMP) form or the new Tier 1 (General) form. There is also a link to an online form http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/. Can someone please advise? Also what documentation needs to go with the application? Most appreciated.

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:55 am

If you are applying from outside the UK, then I think that you would require:

Application form VAF2 - Employment
Employment form guidance notes
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

jakey1974
Newly Registered

Post by jakey1974 » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:37 am

Thanks Vinny most appreciated. I have just compared the online http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/ form to the VAF2 form that you provided in your response. The are the same which has cleared my confusion. I will be able to use the guidence notes to collect my supporting evidence since the online form does not give you a list of documents to submit! Thanks again