ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Decision delays

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sudhir0077
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 Decision delays

Post by sudhir0077 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:13 am

I have submitted my tier 2 extension same day service from a new sponsor on october 2017 but no decision was made on the same day.
After few days my employer got a email asking to submit some details and home office has not got back still with any decision.
I have approached my local MP and he has got a reply that " its still under consideration, the case is not straight forward and further enquiries to be made which is outside our organisation" and the person will be contacted as soon as the decision is made.
Can somebody help, what is happening with my application? Im so stressed and I cant take up my new job with the new sponsor as my current one is expired.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 Decision delays

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:30 am

The usual reason is HO wants to check and make sure the RLMT has been done correctly, that it is a genuine vacancy meeting all the requirements etc.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sudhir0077
Newly Registered
India

Post by sudhir0077 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:46 am

But when HO has asked my Employer to respond some questions and i dont think so it was regarding RLMT .
But what does the enquiries outside the organisation to be done? any idea ?

inahp
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by inahp » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:26 pm

Hey,
I am in the same boat, since Aug 2017 and contacted UKBA via phone and email. They replied me "Our records show your application has not yet been completed".

Let me know if you have any updates

Regards,
nap

inahp
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by inahp » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:57 am

sudhir0077 wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:46 am
But when HO has asked my Employer to respond some questions and i dont think so it was regarding RLMT .
But what does the enquiries outside the organisation to be done? any idea ?
have you got any news ??