ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR after 33 months spouse visa??

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Vasudev1987
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR after 33 months spouse visa??

Post by Vasudev1987 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:32 am

Dear sir/madam

Please help me I was revived my spouse visa which is valid 2015 to July 2018

When I was received my visa I received one letter from home office which I attach with this topic please help I am very stressed because this latter showing I can apply permanent stay in uk after 33 month but law said after 5 year I can apply permanent residency please help me . Sorry I could attach the copy of latter but I type the

The Visa in your passport allows you to stay in the UK for 33 months only. If you are still married or in the same relationship and intend to continue living together, you may apply to stay permanently in the UK, you have been waiting for more than three months after your visa was issued to travol to the UK , you may need to obtain an extension to your visa to make up your time in the UK to the two years. The UK Visa and Immigration address below will deal with your application to stay permanently in the UK and give you information on what you will need to do BIA will change non-refundable fee for your application to remain indefinitely in UK You must apply using form, which you can get from the Applicant Forms Unit at BIA. Subject to their approval, the BIA will then place a stamp on your passport, which will allow you to remain in the UK either for a limited period or indefinitely. For more information please refer to Guidanoe leaflet 4 on our website UK Visas & Immigration Croydon Public Calling Unit Lunar House 40 Wellesley Road Croydon CR9 2BY General Inquiries: +44 0870 606 7766 Application Forms: 44 0870241 0645 or www ind homeoffree govuklaoplyinglappliationforms Email: indoublicenguinosi homeo about uk Website: www bia homeoffice goy.uk Ps Please note that in order to gain entry into the UK you must camy a valid TB certificate with you and present it to the Immigration Officer upon arrival

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR after 33 months spouse visa??

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:46 am

You don't qualify for ILR. You need 5 years residence on a spouse visa. You will only qualify for ILR in 2020, 5 years after the date you entered the UK.

The letter was likely an error.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Vasudev1987
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: ILR after 33 months spouse visa??

Post by Vasudev1987 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:48 am

Thx for your reply
Can you please advice behalf of my friend
She got 5 year refugee visa in uk she got a partner but he is illegal in uk can she get married with him please advice thanks very much