ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

roza

Please Help

Post by roza » Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:41 am

Dear All,
Current changes confused one of my friend got HSMP in 2006,she went UK for only one month in 2006 & after getting NI she came back to Pakistan. Her visa is going to be expired in July-09.
Queries are follow:

1.What about FLR in July-09 if she will go back again to UK and not get any job.
2.If she maintains 3000GBP per month irrespective of any job, will she be allowed FLR?
3.Or she has to be qualify to under Tier 1.
4.Lastly, if she will not meet the Tier1,Home Office will enforce to leave UK.

Thanks for understanding.

HSMP2008_JANUARY

Re: Please Help

Post by HSMP2008_JANUARY » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:02 am

roza wrote:Dear All,
Current changes confused one of my friend got HSMP in 2006,she went UK for only one month in 2006 & after getting NI she came back to Pakistan. Her visa is going to be expired in July-09.
Queries are follow:

1.What about FLR in July-09 if she will go back again to UK and not get any job.
2.If she maintains 3000GBP per month irrespective of any job, will she be allowed FLR?

To me it looks like she has defeated the very purpose of HSMP visa.

1 She has to show that she was economically active from past 12 months.
2. No, They (HSMP case worker) don’t see how much money she has maintained in her account but they try to asses is she economically contributing to UK economy. This boils down to “is she working?â€

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Re: Please Help

Post by T_mahmood » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:29 pm

I cannot understand why she left to Pakistan instead of working here in the UK. Things would be difficult for her regarding extensions.
roza wrote:Dear All,
Queries are follow:

She can come to the UK but she does not have any job FLR would be immpossible.

Its not matter for maintaining but matter for earning. she has to poof her economic activity and earnings to get extention.

Yes, she have to qualify under Tier 1 with minimum 75 points.

she might be refused in FLR but if there are some geinune reasons for not qualifying then she might go for appeal latter.

Thinking low is crime....