ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor Visa for parents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

david1955
- thin ice -
United Kingdom

Visitor Visa for parents

Post by david1955 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:32 am

Hi,
I hope someone can help, as i am in a dilemma. I would like to brings my parents to UK on visitor visa. They have never been to uk.

My Father is 62 year old and my mother is 57 year old.

My father had an accident 4 years ago and constantly need care for basic day to day care although he can walk and eat himself but need assistance with other activities due to brain injury. My mother is a housewife and take care of my dad.
I am the only son of my parents . i am a british national living here in uk with my wife and kid. I have been supporting my parents with there day to day expenses. Although they do have 100,000 pound in there bank fixed deposit.

My parents are not working due to the circumstances. We have house in my mother name in india and the fixed deposit are both in my parents name.

Can someone please let me know that proof that they have i.e. home plus fixed deposit they have , is it sufficient to establish that they will return bank to india.

Thanks