ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

March Applicant

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tahira
Newly Registered

March Applicant

Post by Tahira » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:02 am

My HSMP applicaiton was dispatched to HO on 27th by FedEx from Islamabad. No intimation has been received from HO despite e mail reminders.

Credit card has also not been charged. FedEx website shows that it was received on 31st March 2008 at HO.

I shall appreciate if anybody could guide what to do.

dec25born
Newly Registered

Post by dec25born » Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:34 pm

Applied from USA.
Appln Sent: Mar 28
Fees Deducted: Mar 31
Waiting for Ref#. Sent email today Apr 04 asking for ref number.

T_mahmood
Member of Standing

Re: March Applicant

Post by T_mahmood » Fri Apr 04, 2008 5:23 pm

Tahira wrote:My HSMP applicaiton was dispatched to HO on 27th by FedEx from Islamabad. No intimation has been received from HO despite e mail reminders.

Credit card has also not been charged. FedEx website shows that it was received on 31st March 2008 at HO.

I shall appreciate if anybody could guide what to do.
Hi you can call and check why your credit card is not charged. Also check with your bank that if they have stoped any transactions from the UK. Some of the banks in Pakistan want that customer should confirm first to make any foreign transactions.
Thinking low is crime....