ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

surrinder singh route application with only children possible

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rajhveer singh
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

EEA permit compulsory or not

Post by Rajhveer singh » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:39 pm

I am British National. Using my treaty rights in germany, since April 2017. My non-EU spouse and two children have got five years german residence card (family of EU citizen). Since last six months I have been learning german along with my full time job. I am finding myself in a difficult situation, due to very hard physical job which I have never done in uk. In addittion to that I feel that I'm not gonna speak good german language even after a long time i have passsed A2 german language.I have a car in germany rented house.my children are going to state schools.my spouse has been also learing german language for last three months and find it really difficult.I see myself struggling here due to both things.
Thats why i intend to go back to uk along with my non-EU family members.
Question 1:
Can I go without applying EEA family permit from Germany as i know this is recommanded but I do not want to apply and instead i want my family to travel with me on EU residence card issued under article 10. As i believe they are entiteled to travel with me in uk.Is it possible ?if not what if we travel to republic of ireland and than travel by bus to uk.
Question 2:
Does the UK immigration applies Stamp1A on their non eu passports and also does the UK immigration take the fingerprints of non EU spouse and children on airport. When the spouse enters under European law along with EU residence card issued under article 10. While accompanying the British Citizen.
Question 3:
What are our chances to get surrinder singh successfull. Should I work for few more months if than suggested time period.What reasons should we give that we are planning to settle back in UK.what if my children visas are refused can they be deported from uk or they can switch within uk under uk immigration route or some other route.
Q4:
OR Can i just travel to uk with my two children 13 and 12 years and apply their uk residence card with in uk if my spouse decides to go back home.what if i get the authority letter from my spouse to look after my children in uk.is it possible under uk or Eu law.
While in next two years my spouse joins me in uk under immigration rules.that's means my children visas under Eu rules.as I have my family in uk.
Please reply me in detail I will be really grateful to you for your precious advice.

takdeerwala
India

Re: EEA permit compulsory or not

Post by takdeerwala » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:56 pm

Between Ireland and UK, there is Sea. So Bus is not possible, it has to be done with Ferry or Airplane. Immigration Staff at Ferry terminals will check whether you have proper ID like Passport, Visa or not. I think that Non EU passport holders can get stamp also if they have valid visa.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:13 pm

takdeerwala wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:56 pm
Between Ireland and UK, there is Sea. So Bus is not possible, it has to be done with Ferry or Airplane. Immigration Staff at Ferry terminals will check whether you have proper ID like Passport, Visa or not. I think that Non EU passport holders can get stamp also if they have valid visa.
OP is asking about Germany, not Ireland. Any gnerally the are no ID/passport check on UK/IRL ferries, only checks for bombs, pressurized containers etc (was stopped at Holyhead on the 31st for that) or driving licence checks in Dublin if in a car, I suspect to trap car importers trying to avoid VRT.

I'n 30-odd trips in recent memory I've never been asked for passport or ID (other than driving licence once).
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

dan1988uk
Member of Standing
Italy

Post by dan1988uk » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:28 pm

Entering the UK without any FP is more complicated for you because your situation falls under SS route. You have nothing to lose applying for an EEA FP, it's free and once approved it will be easier to get the Residence Card in the UK. Your center of live is in Germany now and you are exercising treaty right there for more than 3 months so you can use the SS route. Book an appointment and apply for the FP.
I don't understand the situation of your children, they should be already British citizens, shouldn't they?

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:22 pm

A person who holds a qualifying EEA State Residence Card , do not need an EEA family permit to enter the UK.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Rajhveer singh
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

surrinder singh route application with only children possible

Post by Rajhveer singh » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:35 pm

A british citizen who is using treaty rights in Germany having non Eu Spouse and two non Eu Children (Aged 12 and 15 ) wishing to return to Uk.
Q1 Can British Citizen apply For EEA family permit for only children. Because non Eu spouse plans to visit back home to look after the ailing mother and some other family commitments and she could stay there for couple of years?
What if she grants letter to British Citizen (Permission letter for children to travel and stay with their father for indefinite period of time and that letter is notarised in Germany).
Q2 Is it compulsory for Non British Spouse to travel back to Uk with her British Spouse to activate the Surrinder sing application as a whole family. Or it can also be activated only with children travelling to Uk with their British Father as they have strengthen their family life’s with their father.
Q3 In above mentioned case can the non Eu citizens be eligible for EEA application to be considered in EU Law or Uk Immigration Law.
Q4 Can a British Citizen’s Non Eu Children make Uk residence card application under surrender Singh route without their mother.
Q5 What if Surrinder Singh route application is rejected for any reason. Can the Children switch within UK Under UK Immigration rules without going back home if they are studying in schools.*As British Citizen might have 6 months’ Pay slips by the time and meets Uk (Salary requirement Under UK immigration route by the time decision arrives for Surrinder Singh application.
Q6 what other application can they make to stay in Uk as a family unit?
Q7 If within Uk application is allowed for children is there any Premium Service available?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: surrinder singh route application with only children possible

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:51 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.