ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Max stay outside uk on spouse visa?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zk00023

Max stay outside uk on spouse visa?

Post by zk00023 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:58 pm

Dear All,

I need some guidance on how long my wife can stay out of the country on spouse visa. My wife got the spouse visa in december 2016 and it is valid till october 2019. I recently had a baby in uk.

There is alot of complications going on between our relationship and we decided we need to give each other some space to figure how things will move forward. My wife will stay with her parent for atleast 6 months and it could probably take more time upto 1 year in Pakistan.

My question:

Is there going to be issue when my wife comes back to uk by mid year or end of this year? Next year we will be extending the spouse visa.. is there any limit how long you can stay outside uk? Will there be a problem at airport when she comes back after 6 months or maybe upto 1 year?

Please can some one advise me on above. My mrs and baby are already in pakistan. We arrived on 31st .12.2017.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you reading this message.

vinny

Re: Max stay outside uk on spouse visa?

Post by vinny » Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:13 am

See also the guidance relating to time spent outside the UK for spouses under Appendix FM.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.