ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help needed for P.R lawrence

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pronylee
Newly Registered

help needed for P.R lawrence

Post by pronylee » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:58 pm

i would like an advise on what to do with my current immigration status i was issued with a 5 years residence in september 2001 along with my wife based on eea family member. In 2005 my wife made an application for permanent resident but it was turned down because she could not show document proving that treaty for 4 years has been established, we have since send further documents that belongs to me showing my wife did excercise treaty through me as we are self sufficient through my working, the application is still pending at Home office office for consideration . the new development i needed advise on is that we are going through a lot of family problems and it seems we will be going for a divorce and i need advise on how to retain my residence i have been actively working never been on benefit including my wife. can i make an application on my own even though i have an outstanding application made by my wife, i have heard of retention residence,i would be greatful if my query is dealt with giving proper advise