ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to report someone to the Home Office!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sujoo
Newly Registered

How to report someone to the Home Office!!

Post by sujoo » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:14 am

Hi,
I was wanting to report someone to the Home office via letter regarding an immigration status, but I don't know where exactly to send the letter so can you please send me the appropriate address. Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: How to report someone to the Home Office!!

Post by CR001 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:17 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sujoo
Newly Registered

Post by sujoo » Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:28 am

Thank you.

sujoo
Newly Registered

Post by sujoo » Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:42 pm

Hi sorry to trouble you. I've already got this website, but haven't found the address to post the letter as it only contains phone numbers and online reporting. The person who is wanting to report is in the prison, hence has no access to phone and computers thus wants to send the letter. Thanks