ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometrics letter for Tier 2 General (Extension)

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tascott
Newly Registered
Australia

Biometrics letter for Tier 2 General (Extension)

Post by tascott » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:53 pm

*EDIT* Ok I'm an idiot. Realised there was a button to click after payment to continue onto final tasks, where one gets access to the online letter.*

*Mods, please feel free to delete or leave as a lesson to others as you seem fit*

Hi,

I just applied today online for a Tier 2 (General - extension/change of employer, Priority) and am confused about how to submit my biometric data.

I have read that UKVI will send a letter out with those details, but I have also read on this forum that some people have gotten this biometrics letter online the same day of applying.

Also, the documents checklist I received at the end of the application did not mention anything about the biometrics:

"What happens next
You have chosen the Priority Service. You should send your documents within 2 working days so that we can
make a decision within 10 working days. If you do not send your documents within 2 working days we cannot
guarantee that your application will be processed within 10 working days"

Can someone confirm what is supposed to happen here?