ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re-entry visa requires country

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

narsilionh

Re-entry visa requires country

Post by narsilionh » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:46 am

Hello people I'm really so post too often so many questions

I am south korea passport holder
and I have stamp4 temporary card (EU1 processing atm)
I sent out my re entry visa application form already

but I realised only visa required country person have to apply re entry visa. South korea is not on the visa requird country list so I emailed reentry office asked if South Korean need re entry visa even if currently applied EU1 and hold stamp4 temporary and the answer is I don't need
re entry visa.

I'm still not trust the answer. because I even not trust if they read my email well or not. just my previous experience of them always sent me auto respond copy paste things.
so I post here ask you guys.

If my country is not on the visa required list I don't need re entry visa right ?

Mal111
Member of Standing
Mood:
India

Re: Re-entry visa requires country

Post by Mal111 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:58 am

firstly print that email and travel with it

if still unsatisfied go to inis website serach for visa requirement countries section there should be list there print that list out see if south korea is there if it is under line it and travel with it if someone stop you at border show it to them

on a personal note unnecessary stress helps create anxiety which causes impairment to mental health underline that too bro

thanks

shpirtshqipe
Member of Standing

Post by shpirtshqipe » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:34 pm

Adding on to Mal111 reply, if you’re still worried you can always ring your embassy in Ireland to confirm wether you need a visa or not.

All the best

printempo2018
Newly Registered
Ireland

Post by printempo2018 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:49 pm

How did you get into Ireland? Did you need a visa the first time you came here? If not, then you don't need a visa, entry, re-entry or anything which is called a visa, to enter Ireland

narsilionh

Post by narsilionh » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:20 pm

Mal111 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:58 am
firstly print that email and travel with it

if still unsatisfied go to inis website serach for visa requirement countries section there should be list there print that list out see if south korea is there if it is under line it and travel with it if someone stop you at border show it to them

on a personal note unnecessary stress helps create anxiety which causes impairment to mental health underline that too bro

thanks
Actually good idea bring copy of email from them and website. best note ever thanks
made me laugh a lot. happy new year and have a wonderful day !

narsilionh

Post by narsilionh » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:24 pm

shpirtshqipe wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:34 pm
Adding on to Mal111 reply, if you’re still worried you can always ring your embassy in Ireland to confirm wether you need a visa or not.

All the best
that's actually good idea however my privious experience with Korea embassy wasn't that great
basically if I mentioned about EU1 or stamp4 and re entry visa under the situation mostly they would just say
it's only INIS authority not embassy they can't givve right answer so contact with INIS .so Im not that trust korea embassy unfortunately funny isn't it.

narsilionh

Post by narsilionh » Wed Jan 10, 2018 5:29 pm

printempo2018 wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:49 pm
How did you get into Ireland? Did you need a visa the first time you came here? If not, then you don't need a visa, entry, re-entry or anything which is called a visa, to enter Ireland

When I came Ireland first time I didn't need any visa because my country no visa required country
passport controller just gave me 3 months stamp at the airport. but im not sure he gave me 3months stamp under the country agreement or EU law (I came Ireland with my british wife with marriage certificate and explained gonna apply EU1)