ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need some gud advise

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Optimistic
Newly Registered

Need some gud advise

Post by Optimistic » Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:10 pm

hi, i m here since dec 98, n have applied asylum n its been refused accondin to my solicitor, den i made another application on the ground of human protection in apr 2003 n got letter from Home office dat my application has been accepted as valid n have got right to live here legally, since den i havent heard anything from them, dis year in feb they send me a letter in respose of my letter that i have been here since dec-98 n my case is still under cosideration n wanted to know an up date, they said its still in process,

its almost ten here n i am living here legally accordin to the HO letter, i passed my Life in the uk test last week, n also i been payin tax from 1999 - 2002,

am i allowed to work n also wot would be the outcome, wot if i apply on 10 years ground,
Any good advise will be appreciated.. Thanks

transpondia

Post by transpondia » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:32 am

Starting two threads doesn't make it happen twice as fast.

The 10 year concession is complex in metrics, and there's not that much on the net about it; and not that many forums with a depth of expertise to be able to answer your type of questions without some research. All due respect to this excellent forum included.

Speak to a solicitor.