ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR-M Financial requirement question/s

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Fai_8686
Newly Registered

FLR-M Financial requirement question/s

Post by Fai_8686 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:32 am

Hi everyone.

Thanks to this website I have almost managed to fill my whole application in (flr-m)

1st post and question on here. Apologies if I have posted on the wrong section.

So basically its for my wifes spouse visa extension which is due very soon. I am required to meet £18,600 and we are relying on my earning alone as I am the only one that is currently working.

Now I work the NHS and my annual salary is £16,986, however I receive a 13% unsocial hours payment each month which takes my annual salary to £19,173. My monthly payslips show i receive £1597 each month and has been the same over the 6 months required.

My question is how do I explain this exactly in the figures boxes on the application form? What do I write my annual salary as? On my contract of employment it says i earn £16,968.

I have got a letter from my employer mentioning I receive a 13% unsocial hours payment each month so thats ok. I am just struggling as to what to write exactly on the application form. Can anyone help?

Many thanks in advance 👍🏼

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: FLR-M Financial requirement question/s

Post by seagul » Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:28 am

It seems you are a salaried person who on fixed salary. You should write the total figure of £19173. You should also request from your employer the recent letter stating visibly your basic + unsocial hours pay.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Fai_8686
Newly Registered

Re: FLR-M Financial requirement question/s

Post by Fai_8686 » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:46 pm

Hi.

Thanks for the reply. I am salaried yes.

I already have the employers letter stating that i receive 13% unsocial on top of my basic.

In the application form I think im going to answer it like so. Please tell me if this would be ok?

Question 7.3-
Current annual salary- £16,968 + 13%.
Total amount- £19,173

Question 7.3a-
(xiv) what is your/your sponsors annual income from your or their current employer before tax (£).
Answer... £19,173 - please refer to employment letter.

Do you think that would be ok?

Thanks everyone