ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum aplicants nino form

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jeys
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Asylum aplicants nino form

Post by Jeys » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:15 am

Hi
Everybody
Please help me

I have applied for asylum in September 2016 in Croydon. Then I had asylum substantive interview in march 2017 they I had one latter in September 2017 from UKBA saying sorry to consider your application it will still take some time. So be patient.

In December 2017 after 1 year and 3 month of application they send me one latter which IS NINO APPLICATION, means national insurance number aplication form, which I have already send them.

MY QUESTION IS I ALREDY HAVE NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBER WHICH I HAVE PROVIDE THEM ON INTERVIEW AND MANY TIME THROUGHOUT WHOLE PROCESS. SO WHY DID THEY SEND ME NINO APPLICATION? AND WHAT IS MEANING OF THAT? INSTEAD OF SENDING YES OR NO FOR MY APPLICATION.

THANKS