ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appealling against Visa refusal

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ash123

Appealling against Visa refusal

Post by ash123 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:39 am

My visa is refused as I didnt' provide proof of my husband's job.

My husband has got a job recently, Can I submit this proof in the appeal reply ??

Please guide.

-Ash
Applying for Tier 1 Dependant visa for baby

crusador0408
Member of Standing

Post by crusador0408 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:14 am

I think no new documents are allowed in appeal....
Check out with immigration consultants..
I have my ILR since march 2013, previously based on HSMP+Tier1 ext. All views are my own, am not a professional on immigration matters.

gotcha
Member of Standing

Re: Appealling against Visa refusal

Post by gotcha » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:49 am

ash123 wrote:My visa is refused as I didnt' provide proof of my husband's job.

My husband has got a job recently, Can I submit this proof in the appeal reply ??

Please guide.

-Ash
You better apply for visa again, because you clearly failed to provide sufficient evidences that your husband can support you there.

ash123

Post by ash123 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:04 pm

gotcha wrote:
ash123 wrote:My visa is refused as I didnt' provide proof of my husband's job.

Please guide.

-Ash
You better apply for visa again, because you clearly failed to provide sufficient evidences that your husband can support you there.
Well it's clearly mentioned that funds aren't the problem!!! The EC Officer is satisfied that I won't recourse to public funds!
Applying for Tier 1 Dependant visa for baby

gotcha
Member of Standing

Post by gotcha » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:14 pm

ash123 wrote: Well it's clearly mentioned that funds aren't the problem!!! The EC Officer is satisfied that I won't recourse to public funds!
It will be better , if you provide exact wording of refusal. If it is mentioned , that they are not satisfied with your husband's job there , then it boils down to support again.

Remember, in case of dependent visa, there are two possibilities, a visa can be refused, either ECO is not satisfied with relationship, or not satisfied that main applicant can not support dependent.

If you have mentioned about his job in your application, then you had made mistake of not providing supporting documents.