ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Req answers for filing in the form for Tier1

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Req answers for filing in the form for Tier1

Post by hussainkothari » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:17 pm

Hi All,

I am a WorkPermit holder in the UK since mid Oct07 and looking to switch to Tier1. I require a few questions answered to file my application. Could you please help?

1. In Section 1, A4, there is a section for "Home Office reference numbers". Do I need to fill in this with information from my work permit? I am not sure I have the information they are asking.

2. In Section 2, I am suppose to attach 2 photographs of myself. Do I also need to attach 2 photographs of my dependent (my spouse) whose passport I would be submitting as well?

3. In Section 3, C, they have asked for passport details. I have been into UK on my current passport. I have 2 other expired passport whose details I would mention but would not attach them. Would this be enough?

4. In Section 3, there is no section asking for my dependents (wife) passport details. Is this correct or do I have to give her details as well? She has come into UK on a different passport than her current one.

5. My 12 consecutive earnings is made in different countries.
UK: 14-10-07 to 31-03-08
India: 11-06-07 to 13-10-07
UK: 01-04-07 to 10-06-07

There is a mention in the guidance notes ( point 68 )
"68. All periods specified should be considered to refer to calendar months (i.e. 1 January - 31 January)."
Does this mean that the salary shown should start from the first of every month? Since I have been deputed in the middle of a month, should I show it the way it is? or should I show my UK salary from 01-11-07 ?

6. Is my understanding about past earning calculation correct?
Salary earned in India = x
Calculation: x * (exchange rate on 13-10-07) * (5.3)

Any help on these question would be highly appreciated.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:34 am

Duplicate post
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.