ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Jan 2018 RCoS processing

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ostrf
Newly Registered
China

Jan 2018 RCoS processing

Post by ostrf » Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm

Hi all,

My understanding is that the normal timeline for CoS processing is all applications received by the 5th will be considered by the 11-13th of the month, meaning Home Office will be in touch to require RLMT documents between the 5th and 11th.

My company has submitted a Restricted CoS application on the 03/01/2018, but no additional notification from the Home Office has been received yet as of today 10/01/2018. (We have the RLMT documents ready, just need to submit upon request.)

- What could this mean?
- Would there be a chance they just delay the process slightly this month due to Christmas/New year staff holidays?
- If we don't hear back from them by the 11th does that mean the application is definitely only gonna be considered next month?

Thank you so much!

sptula
Member of Standing
India

Re: Jan 2018 RCoS processing

Post by sptula » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:15 pm

ostrf wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:26 pm
Hi all,

My understanding is that the normal timeline for CoS processing is all applications received by the 5th will be considered by the 11-13th of the month, meaning Home Office will be in touch to require RLMT documents between the 5th and 11th.

My company has submitted a Restricted CoS application on the 03/01/2018, but no additional notification from the Home Office has been received yet as of today 10/01/2018. (We have the RLMT documents ready, just need to submit upon request.)

- What could this mean?
- Would there be a chance they just delay the process slightly this month due to Christmas/New year staff holidays?
- If we don't hear back from them by the 11th does that mean the application is definitely only gonna be considered next month?

Thank you so much!
Maybe your application is clear and they don't require additional documents

sptula
Member of Standing
India

Post by sptula » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:15 pm

ostrf wrote:
Hi all,

- What could this mean?

Thank you so much!
May I ask your application score ? was is on shortage occupation list ?

ostrf
Newly Registered
China

Post by ostrf » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:01 pm

sptula wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:15 pm
ostrf wrote:
Hi all,

- What could this mean?

Thank you so much!
May I ask your application score ? was is on shortage occupation list ?
Hi Sptula, thank you for your replies!
The job is not on shortage occupation list and doesn't meet any RLMT exemption conditions - would it be possible to pass the RLMT without providing details to HO? Note all we have done so far is just submitting the CoS application on the online system, nothing further than that. My score aim would be 22 if I pass the test.