ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP submission ICT dep to Tier 2 general

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sv2018
Mood:
India

Switching from Tier 2 ICT PBS dependent to Tier 2 General

Post by Sv2018 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:45 pm

Hi Everyone,

My question is I am currently on Tier ICT dependent Visa (Valid till April 2018).
Have following questions:

1) I am planning to apply for Tier 2 General visa in February, 2018 from my home country.
God should not do it with me, but just curious to know if I get refusal for my Tier 2 General visa application for any reason, what will happen to my ICT PBS depenent visa which is valid till April 2018.
Will I be allowed to enter with my ICT dependent visa despite the fact my Tier 2 General visa got refused.

I am really anxious considering the success rate of Tier 2 General visa.

2) I also want to know if I provide my bank statement from UK bank should balance (and not Indian bank) will it be problem for support of my maintenance.
3) Do I need to attach proof of my accomadation in UK (I stay on sharing so neither me nor my spouse has name on the house contract, if required will the bank address on my UK address will suffice as a proof)
4) Do i need to provide any rental agreement for my home country address?

Your quick reply will be highly appreciated.
Thanks for all your help in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Switching from Tier 2 ICT PBS dependent to Tier 2 General

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:48 pm

1) I am planning to apply for Tier 2 General visa in February, 2018 from my home country.
God should not do it with me, but just curious to know if I get refusal for my Tier 2 General visa application for any reason, what will happen to my ICT PBS depenent visa which is valid till April 2018.
Will I be allowed to enter with my ICT dependent visa despite the fact my Tier 2 General visa got refused.
Your ICT dependent visa will not be cancelled if your tier 2 is refused.

2) I also want to know if I provide my bank statement from UK bank should balance (and not Indian bank) will it be problem for support of my maintenance.
Fine.
3) Do I need to attach proof of my accomadation in UK (I stay on sharing so neither me nor my spouse has name on the house contract, if required will the bank address on my UK address will suffice as a proof)
Not sure.
No.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sptula
Member of Standing
India

Post by sptula » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:51 pm

Sv2018 wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:45 pm
Hi Everyone,

My question is I am currently on Tier ICT dependent Visa (Valid till April 2018).
Have following questions:

I am really anxious considering the success rate of Tier 2 General visa.

Your quick reply will be highly appreciated.
Thanks for all your help in advance
Have you got RCOS already on hand...if not first you need to be sponsored a RCOS

Sv2018
Mood:
India

Post by Sv2018 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:59 pm

Its under process, hopefully I will get by end of this month

Sv2018
Mood:
India

BRP submission ICT dep to Tier 2 general

Post by Sv2018 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:31 pm

For change from ICT dependent to Tier 2 General main, is it required to submit current BRP card of ICT for application for the tier 2 visa.

Thanks in advance. Anticipating swift response.