ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(FP) for Overstayer

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Glory17
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

FLR(FP) for Overstayer

Post by Glory17 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:48 am

Hello honorable members, please advice me on my case. I came to uk first time early 2015 for business workshop was holding business tourist visa of which requires me to stay maximum of 6 months. I met my mr. right and went back home after 1 month, came again in the middle of the year stayed for a month and went back home.

My partner came at my home land early 2016 we got married (official marriage got certificates). In 2016 I came to uk 5 times on business visit visa all staying a month or little more. In March 2017 I came to uk I got pregnant and overstayed and did not went back home till today we just have got a baby less than a month old.

My husband works part time and is on benefit (house, children and job seeking). He is British and my baby just got her British passport. We leave with my husbands 7 year old daughter who I help to raise as well. Please help to advice as I want to apply for for FLR FP as I seriously need to work and have a legal life in uk and is it possible to do same day service. I'm not considering going back to apply at home at all cause I dont see my husband earning 18,600. Thank you so much in advance for all your valuable advices.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(FP) for Overstayer

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:14 am

As a person in the UK with no valid visa, you cannot use the same day premium service for FLR(FP) 10 year Partner route. You will have to apply by post and decisions can take many months, sometimes more than a year and approval is not guaranteed either.

Did you pay the full cost of your maternity/delivery of the baby? You are not entitled to free NHS and should have paid 150% cost.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Glory17
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Glory17 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:58 am

CR001 wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:14 am
As a person in the UK with no valid visa, you cannot use the same day premium service for FLR(FP) 10 year Partner route. You will have to apply by post and decisions can take many months, sometimes more than a year and approval is not guaranteed either.

Did you pay the full cost of your maternity/delivery of the baby? You are not entitled to free NHS and should have paid 150% cost.
I didn't pay and for now we can't pay any time soon unless I get to work as well. Will that affect my flr fp?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:03 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Glory17
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Glory17 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:11 am

Does it mean I can't be granted flr fp? I'm really confused

Glory17
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Glory17 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:40 am

Hello members your help is kindly needed and sorry for many questions. We can't pay NHS now, it's until I can be able to work. Does it mean it's impossible for me to succeed in flr fp application? Another issue is have overstayed for only four months does this have any implications on my application?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:54 am

Another issue is have overstayed for only four months does this have any implications on my application?
Overstay is overstay, regardless of how long it is.

The NHS issue is one that MIGHT affect your application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)