ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 entrepreneur director loan investment

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur director loan investment

Post by marcnath » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:26 pm

myinfo wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:20 pm
Hi Marcnath

Thanks for your time to answers all the questions.
let me more clear one thing so we will get more precise answer from you.
Our accounts are from January to December. so we have submitted CS01(confirmation statement) in February 2016 but you know for accounts we have 9 months to submit so we have submitted accounts in September 2016.
The question was we have submitted CS01(confirmation statement) as director loan in feb but later we have changed our accounts and submitted as share capital in sep. Do we need to change CS01(confirmation statement)?
Hope you get get my point.

Thank you
Ok. Now I get it - you were talking about CS01. CS01 is not a requirement under immigration rules, so it does not matter.
The only document needed under immigration rules is your accounts together with the compilation report by your accountant.
Whether you need to submit a new CS01 to the Companies house is something you need to consult with your accountant. I am not up to date on what UK company law requirement is on updates to new shares issued.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

myinfo

Post by myinfo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:17 am

Hi All

Just want to ask about maintenance statement. I am applying for Tier 1 entrepreneur extension with my wife(dependent.
so maintenance statement should be 945+630=£1575?
Main question is that should need to maintain in my own personal account or can do in our joint personal account (me and wife joint personal account)?
Actually in our joint personal account don't have any direct debit if is OK then I am more convenient to maintain around £1600 in joint personal account?

Waiting your answer, please do asap. Thank you.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:42 am

Joint account is fine for maintenance funds
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

myinfo

Post by myinfo » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:54 pm

Thanks Marcnath for your kind support.

sheraz78
Pakistan

Post by sheraz78 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:28 pm

One of my client/friend has the same situation as their third party funds directly transferred to their business account by the third party from overseas. I had the same reservation that since the transfer is not from director personal account to business account so it must not be treated as director loan.
It was rather treated as share capital and in the notes to accounts it was cleared that the third party directly invested funds in the business on behalf of owners
They have got their extension successfully but they had to clear everything in interview.

myinfo

Post by myinfo » Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:23 am

Hi marcnath
Hope you are in best health.

One quick question.... we have business insurance of company that covered
  • Public and Product Liability
and
  • Employers Liability
Do we need
Professional Ideminety Insurance
from the back dates? Is that compulsory as per HO requirement?

Thanks.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:06 pm

myinfo wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:23 am
Hi marcnath
Hope you are in best health.

One quick question.... we have business insurance of company that covered
  • Public and Product Liability
and
  • Employers Liability
Do we need
Professional Ideminety Insurance
from the back dates? Is that compulsory as per HO requirement?

Thanks.
HO does not put any requirement on insurances.
Depending on the industry you are in, employees you have, etc. there may be legal requirements to have certain insurances. The only immigration rules consideration is that you should have been compliant to all laws. However, I have never seen a case here yet where HO has made that an issue other than asking about it in interviews.

myinfo

Post by myinfo » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:24 pm

Thanks marcnath
you have been really helpful.
tc

myinfo

Post by myinfo » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:11 am

Hi Marcnath
Hope you are in good health.

one quick question
UK Government plans to double the Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) fee for migrants.
Government Ministers have announced plans on FEBRUARY 5, 2018 to increase the IHS fee £400 per year for all other UK visa Applicants.
The Question is IHS was introduced by the Home Office on 6 April 2015 is not be increasing in April 2018? Or when that will be double up any date announced for that?
I am going to apply for extension on 20th April 2018, just want to know how to skip from double charge?

Thankyou

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:45 pm

myinfo wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:11 am
Hi Marcnath
Hope you are in good health.

one quick question
UK Government plans to double the Immigration Health Surcharge (IHS) fee for migrants.
Government Ministers have announced plans on FEBRUARY 5, 2018 to increase the IHS fee £400 per year for all other UK visa Applicants.
The Question is IHS was introduced by the Home Office on 6 April 2015 is not be increasing in April 2018? Or when that will be double up any date announced for that?
I am going to apply for extension on 20th April 2018, just want to know how to skip from double charge?

Thankyou
The date from which it will be effective is not known. There is no way to say if it will be before or after April.

I am not absolutely sure about this, but I would think that you should be able to pay the surcharge now and use the number when you actually apply. I don't think there is any "expiry" date for the IHS number as the NHS is only actually applicable once your visa is approved.