ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration To Ireland - spouse eu1

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

henbabani
Newly Registered

Immigration To Ireland - spouse eu1

Post by henbabani » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:03 am

Hi there, i have a few questions please.
1) Me and my wife are getting married in March 8th. we want to fly to Dublin on March 20th.
so, we don't have the time to apply for visa c, but i was two times in Ireland with her and always get 3 months visa on my passport, is it so bad if i entry as reguler tourist and "forget" to say that i'm going to apply for stamp4 visa? actually i am eligible to visit Ireland as i did it twice before and get everytime 3 months stay permit. do i have to be so informative in the airport and tell all the truth?
2) she had Eu nationality and i'm Israeli one (non eu) so i'll need to get stamp 4.
i want to order an appointment and order it from Israel, which date do you think will be good? end of March? April? what documents do i need to bring(she probably have job in Dublin while we landing in Dublin and i don't).
3) what is the process from the airport? do we need to registered somewhere? let anyone know something?

Thank you so much for helping make my dream come true.

narsilionh

Re: Immigration To Ireland - spouse eu1

Post by narsilionh » Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:41 pm

1) say jsut true in this case you can come with your wife and bring certificate. no one will not stop you I will write down extra explanation

2) you need adress in Ireland to apply EU1 rent,own house both okay. check out EU1 form you need adress in here. first step is you must send the EU1 (you can't just go appointment without INIS letter) appointment system basically working under the INIS letter
once you send the EU1 form they will gonna send you letter to your adress in Ireland. you follow with me so far?. so there is no point you made appointment before get letter from INIS.

3) I wrote down below

Hi
Basically you have rights when you travelling with your EU spous no matter whether your country. since you moving together with your european spouse you have same treaty rights with her. but you always should bring your marriage certificate otherwise you have to proof that yoy have rights.
and explain you going to apply EU1 EEA FAMILY PERMIT
at the airport they know it they gonna take care of you.

basically you have to submit the eu1 form to INIS adress
it dosen't matter if you send out once you came here or not
they going to check your form and will give you 'a letter'
there is two option you just come here with marriage certificate with your wife and explain.
or send out the EU1 form from your home and get a letter from INIS then go to Ireland with the letter
If you have letter from INIS no one won't stop you basically you have rights to stay once you get the letter.

please check eu1 form you have to put your adress where you living in Ireland I think probably you need adress in Ireland to apply EU1. in my case we really just came Irelabd without anything. and we told passport contoller that you gonna apply eea family permit then almost we stay air bnb more than 2 months until we got home once we got home we put the adress for EU1 form and submitted it.
at that time my c type visa expired but once I submitted eu1 form I have rights to stay in Ireland until they make decision

so it's up to you if you worry something struggle find home and your wife struggle find job more than 3 months you probably have to go back to home. I think eu1 form suppose to your eu spouse living in Ireland already rather than just coming together. so If you coming together
spouse need job as soon as possible and pay slip to proof that she working in Ireland therefore her eu rights excercising you also have rights to stay with her.

henbabani
Newly Registered

Re: Immigration To Ireland - spouse eu1

Post by henbabani » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:35 pm

thank you