ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

schengen visa for tourist Multiple entry

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vikash23
Newly Registered
India

schengen visa for tourist Multiple entry

Post by vikash23 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:19 pm

Hi,

I am planning for a schengen visa. Right now I am planning for Spain. it's only as a 4 days tour.

I would like to know how can I get a multiple entry schengen visa if I want to go to some other place in Europe.

if I book the hotel stay of 4 days in Spain and 3 days in France and port of entry is spain and return is from spain as well, will I get a multiple entry ? Or I will get only visa to enter spain and France alone ?

Do I need to show the proof how I am going to travel from spin to france when I apply for visa ?

help me with this topic

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: schengen visa for tourist Multiple entry

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:30 pm

Have you ever had a Schengen visa before?
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mgb

Post by mgb » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:08 pm

vikash23 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:19 pm
I would like to know how can I get a multiple entry schengen visa if I want to go to some other place in Europe.
If you move from Spain to France you don't leave the schengen area.
A multy entry wouldn't make sense.
A schengen visa is valid in the whole schengen area and you have to apply at the embassy for the country where the main destination is.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:36 pm

mgb wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:08 pm
vikash23 wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:19 pm
If you move from Spain to France you don't leave the schengen area.
A multy entry wouldn't make sense.
A schengen visa is valid in the whole schengen area and you have to apply at the embassy for the country where the main destination is.
Unless this is the users first time applying, then Spain is likely to issue a visa only for the duration of the visit. They did this to me and issued a visa for the exact duration of my holiday +1 day and I was a spouse of BC. The OP is a Tier 2 visa holder.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.