ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr(M) Query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nomanwahab
Mood:
Pakistan

Flr(M) Query

Post by nomanwahab » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:34 pm

Hi All
Can some one Please help me. i was applied my set(LR) in June 2016 still pending my application no reply yet. At same time i was applied my wife set(m) application . Today i received letter from home office regarding my new born baby birth certificate and also they ask me to send my other 2 kids any prove of address like GP , school or local authorities letter to conform are they living with me. in the letter they said self address label enclosed but i did't get any self address label what shall i do ?
if anyone received same query please let me know how to reply home office . i am really confused.
Thanks for your reply in Advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Flr(M) Query

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:00 pm

At same time i was applied my wife set(m) application .
Set(M) is for ILR. Your spouse won't qualifhy for ILR on Set(M) if she has not held the FLR(M) visa for 5 years.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nomanwahab
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Flr(M) Query

Post by nomanwahab » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:39 am

my Mistake CR001 . she was applied for FLR(M) visa not set(M).