ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

National Insurance Number

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

klite12

National Insurance Number

Post by klite12 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:41 pm

Hi Guys,

My wife is in the UK and we've applied for a NINo for her, however the first time they asked us for documentation and we had to send it within a certain time frame and we were late and they cancelled that application.

Now we've re-applied and she's been invited to an interview?

1. I just want to know if this is the normal process?

2. What questions are asked at the interview?

Thanks!

AHMAD786

Re: National Insurance Number

Post by AHMAD786 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:12 pm

On my interview job center not ask anything just looked at paper work the paper work the need which can prove u have right to work that’s all it happen with me I am waiting for mine comes it take 3 4 weeks after interview

Vickymon
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Vickymon » Tue May 22, 2018 1:02 pm

AHMAD786 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:12 pm
On my interview job center not ask anything just looked at paper work the paper work the need which can prove u have right to work that’s all it happen with me I am waiting for mine comes it take 3 4 weeks after interview

How long did yours take?

Katie_France
Russia

Post by Katie_France » Tue May 22, 2018 1:06 pm

I called to apply for the National insurance number, was scheduled an interview (I guess everyone is doing that), now waiting for their confirmation. I understood it takes about 3-4 weeks.