ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All EC applicants from Pakistan

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

peeru2
Newly Registered

Post by peeru2 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:20 pm

Azfer wrote:Congrats brother,

All is well that ends well. Wish you all the best in getting job. Please do let us know your experience in getting bank account, National insurance and job.

Moreover, does anyone know if there is any requirement to reach UK after getting Visa stamped.

Best,........Azfer
Thanks Azfer I will write every updates INSHA ALLAH.

Regards
Peeru

mrrajawasim

Post by mrrajawasim » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:43 pm

Hi Guys...
Congrates to peeru n best of luck to all others waiting for decision......
Finally i applied for EC on 28-03-08 so now fingers crossed......
pray for me guys.... thnx in advance...

Regards n Best ov luck.
Tc
Wasim

khuram_noman

question

Post by khuram_noman » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:33 am

Hi Guys

My HSMP has been approved now iam going to apply for EC but i have one question. The time i applied for HSMP i showed that iam doing two jobs one full time and one part time, now iam a bit confused that may i still showed two jobs for Ec or only one full time. If i show that iam doing 2 jobs then BHC verified from 2 employers, so what you guys recommend may i show only one full time job or both. One of my colleague have the same case but at the time of EC they showed only one full time job, he said if the BHC inquiry me about the 2 job then i give reason that i resiagned from my second job, i only doing that job to get the salary points, so i got the approval letter thats why i resiagned from part time job and they got the approval with that one.

Regards
Khuram Noman

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:34 am

AoA Wasim,

Best of luck for you EC. Can your share the docs list u attached.

Regards.

Ifti

aprilhsmpEC
Newly Registered

Matric Certificate

Post by aprilhsmpEC » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:10 am

HI

I want to send my file without Matric certificate. I have to apply for EC on 3rd April and cant find my matric certificate or its copy.

Has anyone applied without it. will they reject me saying u did not submit matric.

Please answer

depressed

mrrajawasim

Post by mrrajawasim » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:59 pm

Wsalam Ifti.
Doc which i sent for EC are:

1- VAF2 Form, Passport, HSMP approval letter
2- All educational docs from matric onward.
3- TB Test Report.
4- Experience letter.
5- Salary certificate which i sent for initial HSMP it wz covering the period from Dec2006 to Nov2007.
6- Salary slips for the months of Dec07, Jan08 n Feb08.
7- Last six months Bank statement of my savings account.
8- Sale deed of a residential plot which i recently sold n deposited dat amount in ma savings account.
9- Invitation letter from a friend.
10- Job searchs n replies from recruiters.

I jus tried to send necessary docs n hvnt loaded ma file with too many docs of no use.

Regards n pray for ma EC:)
Wasim.

mrrajawasim

Re: Matric Certificate

Post by mrrajawasim » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:04 pm

aprilhsmpEC wrote:HI

I want to send my file without Matric certificate. I have to apply for EC on 3rd April and cant find my matric certificate or its copy.

Has anyone applied without it. will they reject me saying u did not submit matric.

Please answer

depressed
I think the Gerry's guys wont even accept ur file without matric certificate coz they need it to verify ur degree from HEC n HEC require all matric onward docs to verify ur degree.

Regards

nabsha

Post by nabsha » Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:22 pm

Hi guys,

I have applied for the HSMP(15th Mar) and now am waiting for the decision to be made. Since we all know Tier-1 will be enforced somewhere in summer so I want to prepare myself to apply for EC before tier-1 is applied. I think tier-1 is costly and compilcated so i want to apply EC as early as possible.

But there are a few facts that are worrying me about the maintenance funds I have to show to apply for EC. Frankly speaking, I dont have much of the funds in my account at the moment and I never basically had a lot of savings, thats why I am planning for migration. I have round about 1 Lakh in my saving account, thanks to my father who just gave me 50K. and a residential plot that I bought some months back.

What I would like to ask gurus here is that, How can I make my EC case strong? I can borrow some money from father and my brother but will it help?

Thanks for any advice as always.

Regards
-Nabsha

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:24 pm

hi Nabsha and all Members,
i hope INSHALLAh soon you will get your intial approval.
i also have the same query that if it really matter to apply before Teir1 ? as in my openion HSMP approved with old rules will not be effected at the time of EC. if they will be changed, how things will be complicated? if things will be complicated i would also like to apply for EC before it.

Thanks and Best regards,
Kash

nabsha

Post by nabsha » Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:01 pm

I have been reading in indian threads that people with old hsmp approval need to apply for EC from old rules, is that true??? if thats the case this would mean we wont have to pay extra fee and the meet the new ec requirements?

ifti786

Apply For EC On Arpil 07, 2008

Post by ifti786 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:32 am

Hello,

I got HSMP approval on January 22, 2008 and going to apply for EC on Monday, April 07, 2008. Submitting the following documents. Your feedback and prayers are highly appreciated.

• Covering letter for Entry Clearance.
• Passports (1 new / 1 old)
• Company Visiting Card.
• HSMP approval letter
• Completed VAF2 form with photographs
• Complete HSPM application documents folder.
• Tuberculosis (TB) test report
• Education documents start from SSSC to MCS.
• Oracle Certified DBA & Training certificates.
• Payment Certificate from current employer DPS for Dec 2006 to Nov 2007
• Salary raise letter current employer DPS
• Last 4 months salary slips December 2007 to March 2008
• Test report of IELTS.
• Accommodation Invitation email, Council Tax Demand Notice & BT Bill as proof.
• Bank letter & Bank statement of last 12 months showing balance of PKR. 700K.
• Car purchase affidavit original, translation and Registration Book photocopy.
• www.cwjobs.co.uk Salary Check.
• Job advertisements & Recruitments reply mails.
• Experience certificate from current employer.
• Experience certificate from previous employer.
• Bio-Data mentioning expertise & jobs details.
• Income Tax return for Assessment Year 2006-2007.
• Nikah Nama (Marriage Certificate) + Translation
• Projected Expenditure detail for first 3 months in UK.

Best regards.

Ifti

salmanghani

Post by salmanghani » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:38 am

Dear ifti r u applying with your spouse ?
i mean how many dependants u have in ur application.

ur application is looking good tome me. i have the hsmp approval and will apply for EC on Tuesday from Islamabad center.
Salman Ghani

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:10 am

Dear Salman,

Thanks for your mail. Although I am married but I am applying for myself. I will apply from Islamabad too.

Best of luck for your EC. Pl do pray for ma.

Regards.

Ifti

salmanghani

Post by salmanghani » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:12 am

thats great i m also applying for myself alone will call famil later.

Best of Luck for you to buddy.
Salman Ghani

Azfer

Post by Azfer » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:10 pm

Dear Ifti/Salman,

Best of luck to both of you. I am also planning to apply for EC from Karachi in near future.

Initially I was also planning to apply alone and later for my wife and little daughter after reaching UK and getting a job, however I learnt from various threads in different forums that it becomes very hard to satisfy BHC that you can support your family when you wanted to move your family when you are in UK and apply EC for them. People has experienced that BHC asks for 3 months pay slips, your residential proof, bank statements etc. to analyze that you can support your family from your pay in UK. So if you are able to get an average job in UK, it is still difficult to justify BHC that you support your family. In such scenario, I think it is much better to arrange funds and apply EC for your family with you, no matter if you can ask them to join later to you once you get a suitable job and make other arrangements.

nabsha

Post by nabsha » Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:15 pm

I have a question on Azfer's suggestion

Can I apply for my spouse VISA after I have applied and got VISA for myself before leaving country. That way it can be insured that atleast I have acquired the Visa and if my spouse visa fails I can apply for it from UK. That way I can also manage a healthy bank statement to get visa for my family but only if it is possible. any suggestions???

Regards,
-Nabsha

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:46 am

Hello,

Thanks Azfer and best of luck for your EC too :).

I have submitted my EC application at Islamabad. My times lines are:

EC submitted on April 07, 2008.

So count down started, pl do pray for me.

Thanks & best regards.

Ifti

UZS
Newly Registered

Post by UZS » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:37 pm

Atlast I got Ec waiting for very long time.I just routinely check my status on the website and to my shock the status is changed and it is mentioned collect ur passport from Gerry's.In my heart I though I may have got the rejection because they took so much time and also no verification from the office to my surprise , may be I have got the uk degree that why? I donot know.

EC applied:12/02/08
Ec stamped :28/03/08
Recievd : 7/04/08

Congradulation to peeru and all those who got there Ec and best wishes for those who are applying for it.

with regards
Usman zafar

aprilhsmpEC
Newly Registered

Post by aprilhsmpEC » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:49 am

I have applied for EC on 04 April from lahore. Countdown started seems like have to wait for a long time.

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:48 pm

Congerts UZS, Happy to hear about your Visa.
when you are planing to fly? Best of Luck dear:)
Can you please share your Documents that you sned and how about Verification?
Best of Luck AprilhsmpEC, i hope INS you will get it soon as well, it will be great if you also share your docs with the group. in last 10 days many people applied. INS good result is waiting for all.
MRajaWasim and Ifti any update on your cases :)

Regards,
Kash

mrrajawasim

Post by mrrajawasim » Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:36 pm

No bro still no update....nyone else got ny gud news???
regards.
wasim

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:17 am

AoA.

Kashif, as i have submitted my documents on 7th, still no update from my side. Might be next week inshaAllah.

Regards.

Ifti

UZS
Newly Registered

Post by UZS » Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:27 am

AOA u all

Well softlogic I have already post my docs in my previous messages.u can check it there, to cut short your EC approval time, couple of thing one should ensure, first make sure all ur educational document are HEC attested , 2nd along with salary slips should send ur tax document, and u should have good balance in ur account, and if u want to clerify certain points in ur application u can write a covering letter.I have recived no verification call in the office, I donot know abt the bank account verification, May be bcz I have spend 2 years there previously, I have given them the record, Like my NI Number and previous visa docs.

I think so that will help u and other, Normal time is not less than month now a days so donot worry if u didnot get in a couple of weeks time, They take there time ,I assure u all if u have all things right and straight , all of u got the visa.

with best wishes
UZS

nabsha

Post by nabsha » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:05 am

I have a newbie question.

I would be grateful if senior members could answer.

Can I apply for my spouse VISA after I have applied and got VISA for myself before leaving country. That way it can be insured that at least I have acquired the Visa and if my spouse visa fails I can apply for it from UK. That way I can also manage a healthy bank statement to get visa for my family but only if it is possible. any suggestions???

Regards,
-Nabsha

stevehyd
Newly Registered

Post by stevehyd » Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:25 am

hi

excuse me if i appear to be naive but can some one tell me we have to book a one way airline ticket for our travel after hsmp visa or a two way ticket

thanks in advance