ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TEAM SEPARATION AFTER EXTENSION

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

js98
Newly Registered

TEAM SEPARATION AFTER EXTENSION

Post by js98 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi
Can anyone guide me we came here as tier 1 enterprenuer team visa. we formed two companies separately . Can we separate after extension and what we have to do do we need AT THE TIME OF ILR
1. my investment is 130000 pound do i need to invest 70000 for my ILR in order to complete 2k ?

2.do i need to create 2 jobs for 12 months?

3. or create one job for 24 months?
4. make changes in current appointment report

please guide me i will be very grateful to this forum

THANKS

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: TEAM SEPARATION AFTER EXTENSION

Post by marcnath » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:14 pm

Why do you want to separate ?
In principle, once your extension is approved your investment does not matter any more.
But you will have to create the two full time equivalent jobs on your own for your ILR.
If your investment initial application was before April 2014 or if your ILR application is after April 2019 then you need 2 separate jobs of 12 months each. Otherwise it can be any combination of 104 weeks of full time iobs
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

js98
Newly Registered

Post by js98 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:29 pm

thanks a lot marcnath
my ILR WILL BE DUE ON after 4 aug 2019

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:28 pm

js98 wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:29 pm
thanks a lot marcnath
my ILR WILL BE DUE ON after 4 aug 2019
Ok. So you need 2 jobs of 12 months each.

If you are combining part time jobs, each of those must have lasted 12 months each also.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.