ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(IED) done and passport back

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

staines
Newly Registered

FLR(IED) done and passport back

Post by staines » Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:10 pm

Finally my passport is back. I feel great relief since my employer gave me the offer at the beginning of Dec 2004 and has waited for me for more than two months. Now I am going to sign the contract tomorrow.

Application details:

Sent in: 11 Feb
Phoned in and got answer that it was considered on: 16 Feb
passport back: 23 Feb

Hope it helps to those agonized people who are still waiting, especially it seems the hot line is no longer available, which makes waiting like standing in front of a backhole.

Andy
Newly Registered

Post by Andy » Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:16 pm

2 staines:
You are very lucky!
I sent my application 15/11/2004 and have no response yet.

gunjans

Post by gunjans » Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:43 am

Andy wrote:2 staines:
You are very lucky!
I sent my application 15/11/2004 and have no response yet.
It seems they not only inefficient with HSMP appl but with FLR(IED) appl also for Jun-Nov aplicants.

GOD save all of US.......... God plz have mercy on our patience and do some thing with this ODD response of HO. :cry: :oops: :cry: :oops:

gps

Congratulations Staines,

Post by gps » Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:47 pm

Congratulations Staines,
Did u not work till you filed for FLR ? How u showed ur earnings in UK ?
Pl show us some light.

Regards,

staines
Newly Registered

Post by staines » Sun Feb 27, 2005 5:02 pm

Thanks for your greeting. My case is a little bit lucky. I worked here under a WP for one year. My WP ended at the end of January. Because my new employer gave me the offer at the beginning of Dec 2004, I was very worried they might lose patience of waiting for me without a promised date from the HO. I was very unlucky to get HSMP refused before Christmas and filed a new one immediately after. When I got my HSMP approval in the beginning of Feb 2005, I managed to persuade my new employer to find a lawyer to help my FLR application. Although I know there is nothing complicated in the application since I did HSMP application by myself, I just want my new employer to make really commitment with my application. Therefore, I can be sure that they are going to wait for me as long as the HO plays. Of course another bonus is that my employer also paid the application fee.

Since I got a very good pay in my new employment, i am not worried about the HSMP extension. I wish everybody on this board be as lucky as I was.